Click Images for Larger View
1) Grid Layout Change – RezExpert 9
New Menu Button Changes –
a) The Grid button has been removed since it’s now located within each panel of the system
b) Dashboard – This new button will redirect users to the Dashboard page which provides a quick overview of the business with multiple statistics and charts
c) Logout – A larger logout button is now provided to quickly log out of the system
New Panel Buttons – Each panel will now provide 3 button options:
Menu – Bring up a Navigation panel
Grid – Redirect user back to the Grid
Help – Display PDF help document for that specific panel
– New Navigation Menu
This new Menu option on every Panel within RezExpert allows users to quickly access all areas of the reservation system. Based on the tab Selected (Main, Setup, Admin, Reports), users will be provided a list of the different links available to them to quickly access.
The Menu options that display are dependent on the employee’s Security Role/Level. For example: Front Desk Operator doesn’t have permission to access Setup, therefore the Setup tab will not display for those employees.
Grid Button Changes – The buttons have now been changed to represent icons. This will provide users with a more graphical visual effect.
Check In/Out Button displayed in Guest Folio – The Grid button within the Guest Folio has now been replaced with a Check In/ Check Out Button. If the reservation is due to be Checked In , the Check In button will be displayed while the Check Out button will display when the reservation is due to be Checked Out.
2) Add Date Range For Billing Policy Products – Users are now able to add a date range for products assigned to a billing policy. This will allow users to have multiple products only due for a set time within the policy thus eliminating the need for multiple policies to be created to achieve the same goal.
3) Set Billing Cycle Start Date – Users can now set the date from which the cycle limit will start. The Cycle Limit indicates how many times the policy can be run before it will stop billing. With the start date in place, the system will provide how many cycles are remaining before the cycle ends.
4) Remove a Charge – A “Del” button has been added to the Charge Change Dialog box to allow a user to quickly remove a charge when manually overriding a price.
5) Payment Express (DPS) – The $0 Payment option has been removed from the Payment Express DPS and just the Preauthorization is available.
6) Print Selector Suppression – A new option is now available for users that wish to stop the print selector from automatically loading each time a reservation is created or adjusted. Once the option is selected, the print selector will only open when done manually or after a refresh of the page.
Note: Once a refresh is done, the print selector will return to the original setting.
7) Group Level Comment – Users are now able to add a comment on the group level.
Note: This comment is only displayed on the group level
8) Online Booking Pages –
a) An “X” has been placed to the top right corner of the image dialog box to provide users with an alternate way to close the dialog
b) Read More – The Read More hyperlink becomes available for lengthy descriptions more than 500 characters. This will provide an users with the ability to scroll through the description when it surpasses the allocated amount.
9) List View changes – The dates and rates have been centered and additional details on the dates provided
10) Label Change – When a Reference # is added, this will then be appended to the label of the charge/payment.
11) HTML Description Enhancements – Enhancements have been made to the description areas of the Unit Type Setup and Unit Setup panels to allow the use of HTML formatting.
12) Export Create Time – This is now formatted in a date/time format.
13) Auto Lock Pencil Ins – A new preference is available to automatically lock the pencil-ins to the unit selected.
Note: Users would still have the ability to unlock Pencil Ins individually if this feature is enabled
14) Print Selector Change – The button “Cancel” in the print selector has been renamed “Close”
15) Flag as Storage (Memberships Only) – This ignores the selected Unit Type from the Membership Concurrent setting. Once is a Unit Type is Flagged as Storage, concurrent reservations can be created associated with that Unit Type, no matter the Concurrent Use setting.
16) Hover Text – This allows a user to add text to be displayed when the online rates are hovered over on the online booking interface
17) Marketing Type – This can now be changed even if the reservation has been Checked In.
18) Guest Folio POS – The Guest Folio Transfer payment type is automatically selected when Sale is selected from within a reservation to reduce the chances of a user mistakenly paying off the reservation as compared to transferring it to the reservation.
19) Row Select – The select column has been removed and the user is now able to click anywhere on the row to make the desired selection. This is now available on the client search, batch review and Process Daily Charges areas.
20) Online Wholesaler Reservations – Vehicle details are no longer required through the online booking interface if a Wholsesaler is logged in.
21) Email Comment Handling – When an email is sent, it will no longer attach pre-existing comments from that reservation. It will only provide the currently entered comment.
22) System Alert – This has been changed from a Alert slider to an Alert Dialog box
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(8) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(9) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(10) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.