Click Images for Larger View
Ticket Module – A new module is now available. Create and manage your tickets from within RezExpert. Click the link below for more details
Online Booking Pages – Pay with AR Transfer – Users can now allow their clients to settle charges to their accounts. This is associated with either reservations or POS charges. This feature must be enabled on the member type level if this functionality is being provided to the customers
POS Sale – The ability to add zero-dollar charges to be applied to the customer’s Guest Folio or Account Receivable has been added. This will allow users to indicate that a customer received the service/product even if there is no charge attributed to it.
Product Setup – Unique product codes can be saved per product. POS product code search now uses product code to find products.
Content Setup – The Content Editor allows setup of static custom text Content that will display on the Confirmation Panel of the Online Booking Page and also Online Product Sales Transactions.
This enables you to direct guests to another web page, to sell additional services for example ours, annual passes, day passes or further information. The user can then assign content to different areas of the program so that the system knows what to display using the Content Assignment.
Business Setup – Added Business Short Name (25 character max) – A new field is now available in the Business Setup for the Business Name which is displayed on the online booking pages for mobile devices
CKEditor – Underline capability has been added to this control which is utilized throughout the system.
Reservationment (Tentative report) – StateTentative transactions have been moved to the section below the processed transactions in statement.
New Wildcards – New wildcards have been added for tickets
a) Invoice #
b) Ticket Type Label
d) Ticket sold date
Online Booking Page (Non Mobile – List View) – A couple changes have been applied:
a) The reservation Estimate now displays “See Quote” when more than 10 days reservation length is selected.
b) The “Book” button label has been changed to “Quote”.
c) The quantity option is now hidden when Group reservations are disabled
Account Manager – The ability to add a token on Payment Gateways that use tokens (Including the Vault) has been added to this panel.
URL Export – FULL URL for the Unit Type or Unit is now provided in the URL export.
Alt Conf # – Increased the field size from 20 to 50 characters.
Unit Type Setup – Capacity field has been removed
Bug Fix – Pencil-Ins – When Auto Assign Unit on Grid is turned on being unable to create an unlocked pencil-in has been fixed
Bug Fix – When advanced taxes are being used the percentage based Rez Fee is not working correctly has been fixed.
Bug Fix – V3 was able to cancel a reservation leaving a balance. Some restrictions have been added to the cancellation process so it will fail if it was a wholesaler and invoices existed at the reservation. A reservation change history record has been added at the group level of a channel reservation indicating that the cancellation was attempted if it failed.
Bug Fix – When manually overriding a tax on a reservation, the tax can now be applied even if the rate group is NOT taxable
Bug Fix – Bulk Cancellations – When selecting No Refund when deposits have been made on any reservation other than the first reservation this causes reservations to be cancelled with a balance even though the total of the group reservations is 0. We are now handling extra “Penalties” by each reservation.
Bug Fix – Mobile devices for map based businesses with unit or unit type images were not displaying correctly.
Bug Fix – When using the Vault it would crash when attempting to view a token from the Edit/View Token dialog.
Bug Fix – Extra blank spacing for Online Maps on Mobile Device has been fixed
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(8) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(9) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card