- Select the Reservation and open the Guest Folio
- Within the Client Details, enter in the alternate email into the Secondary Email field.
- Press Submit to finalise the update.
- Click Print Other, select the Email confirmation and select the email recipients
Assign WiFi password to a check-in form:
- Go to Setup > Business Setup > 8. Unit Type Policy Editor.
- Expand the Unit Type Policy Description panel, and click the Global tab.
- Add the required text to the Check in Form text panel. Check to be sure it looks uniformed to you.
- Selecting the Check In Form with Detail will display the entered text/information. (If this Check In form option is not appearing in your “Print Selector – Check in”, contact Support to enable the Check in Form.
- On the top left of the Availability Grid is the Rez Pending number, indicating the current number of Pending Reservations.
- A Pending Reservation is when NO payment has been made when a Deposit has been requested.
- These reservations will display as Red (default No Depost Paid colour) on the Availability Grid.
- Clicking on the Rez Pending icon will direct you to the Pending tab of the Arrivals/Departures panel to review the Reservation.
Note: Pending reservations remain in the Pending List for 90 days from the date they were created.
Multiple Client Records can be result for a single client when an operator doesnt Search for the Client, and instead selects New Client.
- Click Admin from the Menu Bar, expand Administrative and select 9. Client Manager.
- Select the Other Duplicates tab, and all the Duplicates will display to either Merge or Delete.
We have some units that have limitations on whom can rent that unit i.e. No pets. Is there a way that we can flag these specific units?
There are multiple options to flag specific units for staff:
- Unit Alerts
- Unit Description Information
- View tabs.
1 – Unit Alerts: Create an Alert to change the colour of the Unit’s Unit Type on the Availability Grid.
Click Utilities button from the Availability Grid and click Alert Setup.
Within the Alert Setup panel, click Add.
Enter in the Label – name of Alert for example “No Pets”
Colour: Select the required colour
Alert Type: Select Unit
Press Submit to finalise.
– On the Availability Grid, click on the required Units and from the Upcoming Bookings and Pencil In drop down, select the Alert from the Unit Alert.
2 – Unit Description Information: Enter in information, into Unit Setup, to display on the Upcoming Bookings and Pencil In drop down when the unit is selected on the Availability Grid.
Click Setup from the Menu Bar, expand Business Setup and click 7. Unit Types > Units > Features
Scroll down to the Unit Setup panel and expand the Unit Type tree list.
Select the units from the tree list and click Edit in the Unit Description panel to enter in the information.
Repeat for the remaining units.
3 – View Tabs: Create a View tab “No Pets” to group the required Units into.
Click Utilities button from the Availability Grid and click View Setup.
Grid Type: Unit
View Label: Enter in the name (brief description of special information)of the View tab i.e. No Pets
Order of Appearance: Enter in the order number you want it to appear in
Initial Grid View: No
Select the required Units to display within this View Tab from the Unit selection.
Press Submit to finalise.
– On the Availability Grid, there will now be a View Tab that contains all the flagged units with the special information.
I need to send an Invoice and Statement to a client who has checked out….
- Select the checked out reservation’s Guest Folio.
- Click the Print Statement button.
- Select Email Statement and the required attachments to be sent i.e. Reservation Statement Summary.
To enter your policy, go to:
2) Business Setup
3) 8. Unit Type Policy Editor
4) Scroll down the page to the Unit Type Policy Description Panel and expand
5) Click the Global tab and expand the appropriate report you wish to edit and click the Edit Button
6) Once completed, click Accept
7) Enter your Change Control Comments and click Submit