New Feature: Marketing Statistics Panel – Country Summary Option, pie and column chart loads, export and Reservations On Site During Range Option added to search options
Report Change: Signature line has been removed from invoices and statements. Users can add this signature line through the Unit Type Policy Description panel if required
Bug Fix: Marketing Statistics Panel – Search by Made date option now returns NA for Occupied days and projected revenue will include the full revenue of each reservation found
Bug Fix – Deleted Marketing Types no longer show on Marketing Report for when not applicable
Bug Fix – Products associated with Tickets can no longer be removed from the product setup panel
Bug Fix: When making a payment within the Shopping Cart it is showing AR Transfer as an option when the client does not have an AR Account.
Report Bug Fix – Gues List – Payment & Guest Balance Report no longer separates units types with the same Made date into two separate headers by date
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(8) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(9) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card