Guest Folio – DTM – Add the ability to change the reservation dates from within the Guest Folio.
Business Module – Disable Online PDF Confirmation has been changed to Disable Online Rez PDF Confirmation. This business module no longer controls the PDF’s from being displayed on the POS/Ticket confirmation page.
Content Setup – A code field has been added to the content setup so it can be used in various areas to specify what content is displayed.
Ticket Occupants – Ticket Occupants Character limit increased to 30 characters
Client Editor – The Client Editor panel has been added to the Client Task/Note List page.
Product Setup – The ability to setup GL Numbers from within the product setup area is now available
– Grid – Basic Hover – has been added to the Preferences tab of the Business Setup. When this is turned on the hover event on the grid will revert to using the built in html “title” and no longer display the date on hover of the grid.
– Product Setup – Force GL Number – This will force a user to enter a GL number when creating a new product.
Client Relationships – A new module has been added that will allow client relationships to show up in the Client Search when searching for a client. The other client will be in blue text color.
N.B Contact DigitalRez regarding this functionality
Page View – The Home Link is now available on the Dashboard page
Online DTM – The Unit Long Name will be displayed instead of the Unit Label in the DTM online interfaces
Booking tickets online no longer require the State being entered twice in certain situations
Proper unit selection when Owner has multiple accounts for the Owner Statement Of Earnings report
URL Export now displays even if you have only Online DTM Bookings enabled in Online Settings tab.
Online Ticket Interface – no longer displays Vehicle 0 – 0 on Invoice for a ticket that is not vehicle-related.
Ticket Search Panel – Sold Date search option are now displaying Online Tickets
Deposit Activity report fix
DTM day overlap fix applied
Mobile Shopping Cart payment issue fixed
Online interface Cancellation Report fixed
Guest Statistics report date range fixed
The analytics panel only showing 12 days when drilled down on a month is fixed
DTM Unit Availability. Units that are occupied no longer being displayed in the available units list
Product Group Setup – A user can no longer create a product group with the same name as a system group
Payment Gateway Manager – Terminal Audit button no longer shows if not applicable to buiness
Rez Quote unit assigned bug fixed
Rez Quote – DTM – When highlighting on the DTM grid and clicking Submit to load up the Rez Quote dialog, when the dialog loads the Unit is now displaying
Rule Setup – Restrict past years in the calendar to only show last 5 years.
Message to stop operators creating a blank Custom Field
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(8) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(9) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card