Booking Quote for DTM reservations – Users now have the ability to add DTM reservations to the booking process from the Booking Quote on the grid.
DTM online booking – The online booking interface for Down To The Minutes reservations are now available –
Link Units- Users now have the ability to link Down to the Minute units will full day units. This will block the corresponding unit when a reservation/Pencil In is created.
-URL Export – A new tab has been added to the URL export which contains the base URL’s. One for regular bookings and one for Down to the Minute bookings if turned on.
New Date selection Calendar – A new calendar has been added to the bottom of the Availability Grid. This will allow users to go to a specific date for the leftmost of the grid.
Note: The submit button to the top right of the grid for Down To The Minute reservations will no longer jump to a specific date but will open the Booking Quote.
New Date Hover- When hovering over the units on the grid, a label of the unit and date will be provided to provide easier functionality with reservation handling.
Booking Quote – The way reservations are added to the quote. Intead of the +\- , a free form numeric field hhas been added to allow easy entry.
Create AR account – The ability to create AR account for a client from within the Client Editor is now available
Unit Closed Dates – Within the Unit Setup, users can now add and manage multiple closed dates for Units.
Language Module- This gives businesses the flexibility to change any terms within the online booking pages to whatever they want. Any term not coded will need to be added but the infrastructure will be there.
Contact DigitalRez for more information
View Setup – This has been restricted to only allow a down to the minute unit to be assigned to only 1 view. This is because we need the intervals to be set.
-Add deposit_due wildcard to RezRobot Request Submitted
–Add DTM Terms & Conditions policy content and wild card so it can be utilized in the existing confirmation reports or email.
-Account Manager – Account Editor Tab – Change Start Date & End Date to use a different calendar option to provide access to the << T >> functionality.
-Registered and Upcoming report no longer broken when unit types have single quotes or any other special characters in the label.
-Guest Folio – Modification notice on a group will only appear if working on the same reservation in a group
-Owner Statement Of Earnings report isn’t populating the owner-occupied value correctly and days during Range value when maintenance pencil in is added.
-Availability Status Report: DTM unit types are not displayed in the report, or any regular unit that has a Unit Link to a DTM unit
-Availability Listing – By Date Range report: Do not display DTTM unit types in report, or any regular unit that has a Unit Link to a DTM unit
-Billing Policy Setup panel: When creating a new billing policy, the displaying Invoice Label is not the label for the Billing Policy Type.
-Guest Folio – Cancellation Dialog – When loading reservation cancellation dialog the reservation is refreshed to prevent the modification time issue when someone enters comments within the Guest Folio. Add Comments hyperlink has been removed to prevent the modification time issue.
-Column Headings on the Postal/Zip Charges export
-Guest Folio – Tasks/Notes link within the Guest Folio are now showing for businesses.
-Promo Code Report
-Promo Code Report By Unit Type
-Promo Code Report by Rate Group
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(8) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(9) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card