Unresolved Payment Gateway Trans. – This new feature was introduced into the Guest Folio.
– The guest closed down the Payment screen without entering in their details
These two reasons will display a Comment on the Guest Folio stating Submitted for Payment, but won’t have the Payment Received message.
All Unresolved payments will display.
Operators will need to click on the transaction to highlight it, then click Resolve.
Payment Gateway Manager – The Transaction_ID is now available in the export field within the Payment Gateway Manager panel
New Policies available – A user can now assign policies to the Account Statement and Wholesaler Statement. The policies can be assigned from within the Unit Policy Description panel within the setup area.
New Map Configuration – Users are now provided with additional functionality with configuring their map. The occupied and unoccupied color is no longer limited to red and green consecutively. A user can set the color to any desired color and shape for the unit plot to be a circle or a polygon with 3-8 sides and/or have a border
Payment Types Setup moved – This panel has been moved the the Settlement Type setup. This can be access by:
- Settlement Type Setup
This new interface will allow a user to deactivate a settlement type when no longer in use instead of deleting since there were records assigned.
The Priority controls the order in which the payment types are displayed and the User can set which payment types are available in which locations.
Boat Captain functionality added – Marinas can now track the Captain of the vessel within RezExpert. They can assign the Captain to the reservation. A user can also complete a search of the Captain to locate all reservations that were handled by that Caption and also search by Boat Name. To utilize this functionality, the Captain preference would need to be enabled within the Preferences section of the Business Setup.
New Grid Label options available – The Captain Name, Vehicle Name and Vehicle Length fields in the Guest Folio can now be displayed on the grid as part of the reservation label
Please contact DigitalRez for assistance
Meter POS change – A user can now apply more than two decimal places in the Price per Unit section when doing a Meter sale in the POS (Point of Sale) panel.
Discount Bug – When a product is set to charge per day and the discount is a percentage based discount the discount does not get charged correctly on a new reservation. The charge is now being discounted appropriately
Guest Statistics report fix
Ticket Email label fix
Report Policy fix
Daily Inventory load issue fix
Check In duplicate report Fix
Daily Occupant Count report fix
Rez List Long Term report – Charge to Date fix
Closed Down To The Minute inventory Fix
Analytics Display fix
Alt confirmation Export fix
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(8) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(9) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card