Bear Den Resort is our feature resort this month in the northern hemisphere. Bear Den has been a loyal customer of ours for over 10 years from 2001. They have witnessed many changes within the program since they first joined in 2001.
Bear Den have made the most of the Digital Rez front desk system by connected their availability to their website, which enables guests to view and book the available units even when the Bear Den office is closed …..
Bear Den Campground, Campin’ Cabins and Rental Villas Open for the Season in Early March 2012. Reserve Your Camp Site or Cabin Today*
- 144 campsites for tents, pop-ups and other types of recreational vehicles adjoining the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Water, electricity, fire-rings and picnic tables at each campsite.
- RV sites with full hook-ups – pull thrus.
- Bear Den Campin’ Cabins offer basic shelter and electricity for 4 to 6 campers.
- Modern bath houses; each with hot showers and coin-operated washers and dryers.
- Sanitary disposal stations.
Bear Den Campground’s Trading Post has all the groceries, ice, drinks, firewood, souvenirs and just about every camping supply you could need. We also have LP Gas, modem hookups and sanitary disposal stations.
Bear Den Campground and cabin guests love our lake for swimming, fishing and canoeing. We have a sandy beach and playground, so the whole family can have a fun get-away in the NC Mountains. Bring your pole – no North Carolina fishing license needed.
Paddle boats and canoes are available for rent plus Bear Den offers basketball, badminton, volleyball, shuffleboard and horse shoe courts, playground and a game room with pool and arcade games.
*Bear Den’s campground and rental cabins are open from the first week in March through November 30 – weather permitting. Early spring and late fall in the NC high mountains are tricky to predict. Select Cabins are available for rental year-round.
Filed under: Feature Resort
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!