Included in this update:
1. RSS Feed – “Real Simple Syndication” – Represents a simple news feed used to keep all RezExpert users up to date in improvements and new features in the system.
- Update Alert: Notifying everyone when a new update is scheduled.
- Update Bulletin: Released after a new update is completed
- New Report Added: New reports in the system
- New Training Video: New Training video added and where to find them
- New Help File Added: New help document added and where to find them
- Marketing Alert: New marketing opportunities and features in the system
- New Feature Added: Bulletin describing a new or upcoming feature
- Tech Tips: “How To” bulletins for special functions that already exist
Note: Help document to follow
1. New JetPay “Jet Direct” interface – JetPay credit card processing clients can now have real-time credit card processing from their RezExpert interfaces. Contact Digital Rez for more info on this service.
2. New Comments link on the Sidebar details – You can now access the client comments quickly and easily from the reservation grid. Click on the reservation and a link is accessible form the reservation summary on the left of the grid.
3. Online booking fees payable report – There is a new report that details the online booking fees.
4. Client search speed improvements – we have enhanced the client search speeds in RezExpert.
5. Speed enhancements on the Arrivals/Departures screen – We have enhanced the Arrival and Departures search speed.
Upcoming Features Next Week
1. Reservation Alerts – New – Deposit not paid and additional color cues for reservations on the grid.
2. Transfer to Accounts Receivable – Settlement of reservations to a client’s A/R Account
3. Attach Vehicle to the client history to facilitate entry.
4. US Date formats.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!