How to change a Unit/Site from one Unit Type to another
NOTE: Sites CANNOT be changed rfom one type to another if it has had previous bookings on it.
– If the unit/site did NOT have previous bookings on it:
- Go to Setup > Business Setup > 7. Unit Types>Units>Features
- Expand the Unit Setup panel
- Expand the Unit Types tree list on the left and select the Unit to be changed
- Under Unit Type, select the new Type.
– If the unit/site has already had a booking on it:
- Select the unit, using the above process.
- Instead of selecting a new Unit Type, you can adjust “Close Date” to close that unit.
- After closing, click Add to add a new unit/site, with the same numbering/naming, to the new Unit Type.
- You can also use the Sort button to sort that new unit/site to the same valuse of the old unit/site.
Filed under: Tech Tips
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!