Click Images for Larger View
(1) Copy Outbound Email Confirmations Back to Alternate Address? – Users are now able to send a copy of outbound emails to the either the Business email address or an alternate email address. By having the the check box OFF this will CC (carbon copy) the email to the business email address setup within the system. If the flag is turned ON, an alternate email address must be entered for which the copy will be sent to.
(2) Add product(s) to Tentative Reservation – Users are now able to add products to a tentative reservation. This will save time in this process as the reservation will not need to be created prior to adding of the products, providing the customer with a full quotation of reservation and products.
N.B In regards to a group reservation, the desired reservation MUST be selected to add a product i.e Products cannot be added to the Group Booking Summary
(3) New Account Manager Handling – Users can now view the Reservation number in the account manager when a reservation is settled by AR Transfer.
(4) Hide From POS – Users can now select which products are hidden from the POS(Point of Sale) screen. This may be used to alliviate improper use of products through the POS system. e.g Cash Round Adjustment – which is used making rounding adjustments when a certain coin value is not provided in that graphical location i.e the penny ($0.01) and an adjustment is required to either round up or down the value
(5) Manual Security Deposits Through Credit Card Processor – The ability to process manual security deposits through the credit card processor is now available. By selecting the desired security deposit and editing the amount(if necessary), the user may select the appropriate payment type and process a clients credit card specifically for the security deposit.
(6) New Export Data – The Alert Color Label and the Discount Type for the reservation search results are now provided when an export is completed.
N.B This export button is available on all tabs in the Arrivals/Departures panel.
(7) Editable Duplicate Check In Form – The Duplicate Check In Form policy is now editable from the within the Unit Type Policy Editor.
N.B The Check In Form Text section is used for the Check IN Form Detail and Duplicate Check In Form and thus special attention must be paid to the amount of character in the section to be displayed on the report(s).
(8) Reservation Custom Field Fix – The fix has been implemented to have this custom field provided prior to the submission of the reservation. It was previously available after the reservation was created.
(1) Add a business profile – The ability to add a business profile and associate clients with that business
(2) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(3) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(4) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(5) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(6) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(7) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(8) Call accounting – The ability to track your call accounting within the system.
(9) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(10) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(11) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(12) Future Bookings Limit – The ability to set the limit of upcoming reservations that a client can reserve.
(13) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!