Click Images for Larger View
(1) New Reservation Status Options (Group Reservations) – Bulk Cancel for group reservations is now available. From any booking within the group (excludes Group Booking Summary), click on the “…” status button to view the reservation status options and select the Bulk Cancel button.
(2) Auto Populate Client Vehicle Attributes – When a client is selected in the Booking Quote screen, the client’s vehicle information is added once the Unit Type is added afterwards, i.e add the client and then add the desired Unit Type.
N.B The client can either be added by: 1) searching for the client from the Availability Grid prior to clicking on Submit to bring up the Booking Quote or 2) Using the Client Details tab from within the Booking Quote screen
(3) AR Billing Policy – Track Reservation Number– The system now allows users to enter the reservation number for billing policies which are transferred to the client’s AR account. This can be used as a reference for the appropriate reservation (if available)
(4) Wholesaler Membership Type – A new membership type is now available where users can create a wholesaler business, thus providing the capability to transfer invoices between the wholesaler and client based on where it is being handled. Any reservation created under that wholesaler would be provided with the rate created for such a membership. As the wholesaler is created as a business, charges may also be transferred to the business AR account. New report options are also available for wholesaler reservations.
Contact DigitalRez for more information on wholesaler memberships
(1) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(2) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(3) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(4) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(5) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(6) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(7) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(8) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(9) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(12) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(13) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(14) Channel Rate Plan Manager – The ability to manage the rate plans for channels over a desired time period. Users will be able to create multiple rate plans for multiple time periods based on the different Unit Types and Rate Groups. We are moving forward to the next stage of channel management integration.
(15) Auto Capitalize Confirmation Number – When you enter the confirmation number into the Search screen, it will automatically capitalize the alphanumeric value.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!