Click Images for Larger View
(1) Online Group Bookings – The online group booking feature rules are now enabled to allow for configuration. This will allow the user to:
- Set the maximum amount of units that can be assigned to a group booking online
- Set whether the client can make a group booking across multiple Unit Types
- Set the minimum advance days for making a group booking
(2) Edit Charges – You are able to edit charges within in Night Audit screen for specific daily charges before posting them to the Guest Folio. Note: This is only available for Accrual Accounting businesses.
(3) Unit Type Change – The ability to change the Unit Type after check-in has been extended from the same day of the check-in date to the day after. i.e Check-in date 29th June, the Unit Type can be changed up to the 30th June.
(4) The ability to delete Unit Types which contain reservations has been removed.
(5) Bulk Checkout – The ability to checkout multiple reservations at once.
- This is only available for Cash Accounting Businesses (If you click the End of Day button and you DO NOT see Process Nightly Charges, it is a Cash Accounting Business)
- A selection will not be available if there is an outstanding balance on a reservation
- If any of the balances are settled afterwards, you will need to click the Refresh button on the bottom right hand side of the Arrivals/Departure panel before clicking the Bulk Check Out button again
(6) POS Modification – The POS screen has been modified to provide a between work flow.
- Posted Charges and Posted Payments labels to categorize the sections
- The Post button for payments has been disabled until at least one product has been posted to the invoice
(7) Account Manager Modification – The Account Manager now has a Refresh button to display any updated information which may have been added after the initial load.
(8) Custom Alerts – Stage 3 of the alerts being implemented. Create your custom alert(s).
Two ways to Create/Edit the custom Alerts:
a) 1) Click the Utilities button 2) Click on the Go button for Alert Setup
b) 1) Click on Setup on the Menu bar 2) Click on Business Setup 3) Click on 13. Alerts
Once the alert has been created, you can select the desired alert from the Guest Folio of the reservation and it can be also viewed from the drop down quote when the reservation is selected.
(9) Point Of Sale Activity – A new panel has been created which will allow the look-up of all sales done through the POS which are not associated with a reservation. The panel is located in the End of Day section under the Perform Cut-off Panel.
NOTE: Products which have been transferred to the Guest Folio will NOT be displayed in this panel.
- 1 – The date range can be adjusted by clicking on the calender and selecting the appropriate dates
- 2 – The individual invoice report can be displayed by clicking on the desired invoice number
- 3 – The Refresh button will refresh data shown in this panel
(10) Invoices – The accrual business invoices have been fixed
(11) Pop-Up – The issue with the invoice report from the Guest Folio being identified as a pop-up has been resolved
(12) New Credit Card Processor Added – Paytrace has been added
(13) Gateways and Processors supported (Contact DigitalRez for associated Credit Card Processor) –
- 3DELTA SYSTEMS GTWY
- ACH Only/None
- AUTHORIZE.NET GTWY *
- Central Coast Processing
- CHARGE ANYWHERE GTWY * (QB Automation Only)
- Check21 Payment (CKSV)
- Citibank India
- CNG Processing
- Concord EFSNet
- Consocio Group
- Credit First National Assc.
- CYBERSOURCE GTWY
- CyBrCollect Payment
- Elavon EU
- ELAVON GTWY
- Elavon N.A. (formerly NOVA)
- ELEMENT PAYMENT SERVICES GTWY
- EPROCESSING GTWY
- E-XACT TRANSACTIONS GTWY
- EZFACILITY GTWY
- FAST TRANSACT GTWY
- FELLOWSHIP ONE WEB BASED
- First Data Nashville Host Capture
- First Data Nashville Terminal Capture
- First Data North
- First Data Omaha
- Flying J
- GCS GTWY
- GETACTIVE WEB BASED
- Global DPS
- Global e Telecom
- Global Payments East
- GlobalPayments Central
- INFOSERVE WEB MANAGEMENT
- INNROAD INC
- IPCommerce Host Capture
- ITRANSACT GTWY
- Jack Henry (Profit Stars)
- MONERIS eSELECT PLUS GTWY
- MUNICIPAY GTWY *
- MYRECEPTION.COM WEB BASED
- NETPOS REST GTWY
- NETVENTURES MNGT WEB BASED
- Network One
- NMI GTWY
- OPENTEETIME WEB
- PAY ME NOW GTWY
- PAYFLOW LINK GTWY
- PAYFLOW PRO GTWY
- PAYTRACE GTWY *
- PLUG N PAY GTWY
- PROTOBASE SUITE GTWY formerly
- RESORTSUITE SPA MODULE
- SALLIE MAE GTWY
- SCCP AMEX
- Secure Payment Systems
- Service Central
- SHIFT4 DOLLARS ON THE NET GTWY
- SINEX GTWY
- SITELINK 2009 RENTAL WEB BASED
- SKIPJACK GTWY
- SMART EVENT WEB
- State Bank of Mauritius
- STONE EDGE ORDER MANAGER WEB BASED
- TICKET TURTLE TICKET MNGT WEB BASED
- TICKETSAGE POS GTWY
- TOUCHNET GTWY
- Trinity Batch
- Trinity Live
- USA ePAY GTWY
- WireCard Asia Pacific
- WorldPay ISO 8583
(1) Account Receivable – The ability to add a Corporate Accounts Receivable
(2) Map Online Booking Interface for Customers – Clients will be able to select which unit they would like to reserve using a map interface which can be setup from your console.
(3) Check In Alerts- There will be a prompt to check out the reservation in that room before the system will allow a check-in to be done if there is still someone checked into that room or in the case of the room has the alert on for it to be cleaned.
(4) Vehicle History – Attach vehicle information to a client profile
(5) Add a business profile – The ability to add a business profile and associate clients with that business
(6) Point of Sale Activity – The search capability for a specific client or invoice within the Point of Sale Activity panel.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!