Click Images for Larger View
1) Event Management – Users are now able to assign events to the business. Once assigned they will become color-coded on the grid to indicate such. When a reservation is made over that date range an alert is provided to indicate the event. Users are also able to retrieve the selected view the list of assigned events across the grid
There are two additional type of Event Types:
Restrict Online Access – This is not displayed on the grid but will restrict online activity for reservation for the desired date range. The user will also be able to edit the description associated with it.
Note : This is only available to users utilizing the membership module.
Major Holiday Related – These events are color coded on the grid for internal use.
2) Online Wholesaler/Travel Agent access- Wholesalers/Travel Agents setup within the reservation system can now make reservations through the online service from the business website link and also view their reservation activity. The grid provided for these types of businesses will default to the 2 Week View. They also have the ability to view the Inventory availability count and make reservation.
The reservation Activity panel defaults to a three(3) month date range but can be adjusted
3) Online Activity Management – Users are now be able to manage access for their online booking interface for their customers, revenue share owners, clients with Account Receivable accounts.
1. This feature is only available to clients utilizing the Membership module.
2. If you are not utilizing memberships, the only setting that can be adjusted is the Show Rez Activity Online option which would prohibit customers from seeing their reservation activity. Please contact DigitalRez to have this adjusted.
a) Show AR Account Online – Once this feature is enabled, if a business or customer has an Account Receivable created, the business/customer can log into the online booking interface and view, print or pay for their account. The payment capability is only available if a credit card processor is assigned to the online booking interface using one of our integrated processors.
Click here to view our integrated processors. Take note this is not applicable for the credit card vault.
b) Show Owner Account Online – Once this feature is enabled, owners of units will now be able to log into the online booking interface and view their Revenue Share account. This allows the owner to view any charges and revenue share assigned to owned unit(s) over a desired date range.
c) Show Owner Rez Activity Online – Once enabled, this feature allows an owner to log in and view all the checked out reservations assigned to his owned unit(s).
4) Task/Notes Panel – This panel will allow users a central location to access, view and edit notes and tasks assigned to units, clients or employees for desired date range.
Note : This is only available to users with the Tasks/Notes module. There is an additional charge associated with this module. Please contact DigitalRez for more details.
5) Wholesaler Discount – Wholesalers can now be assigned a default discount. This will allow a set pricing to be made and different discounts applicable to different wholesalers.
6) No more that 366 Days Quotes – Users are no longer able to generate a quote for more than a year (366 days) from the Booking Quote screen. If a user wishes to have a reservation longer than a year, this would need to be extended from within the guest folio of the reservation. The user would submit the reservation from the booking quote screen which would then go to the Guest folio, where it can then be extended to the appropriate date
7) Force Daily Charges Log – When a user activates/disables the Force Daily Charges feature a log event is applied to the history of the reservation.
Client document showing up in group booking option
Last Day checkout email’s checkout date issue has been rectified
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(4) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(5) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(6) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(7) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(8) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(9) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(10) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(11) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(12) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(13) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(14) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
(15) Down To The Minute Reservations – Users will be able to make reservations down to the hour/minute
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!