Click Images for Larger View
(1) New Menu Option – A Channel menu option has now been added to the software. This will provide users with a quick access point for handling of channel procedures. The channel button has replaced the Inventory button and the inventory Allocation panel has been placed within the Channel Page.
N.B This page is currently under construction and will be updated further in the upcoming updates.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) AR balance Dialog – Once a client has an AR account, a dialog box will be available to view the client’s existing balance.
(12) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(13) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(14) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(15) Unit Type Description – Users will be able to view the Unit Type description from the grid
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!