Click Images for Larger View
Export Preset – Users will be able to create and save presets for their exports. This allows user to retrieve a pre-selected list of data to generate quick reports or exports. Within the Column Editor, users can set the sort order number of the columns and which columns are provided. This will allow users to be able to generate their custom data reports very easily. By clicking on the preview button, the user would then be able to print the report from the listed data.
Breakout of Occupants on the Guest List – When reviewing the Guest List data from the grid, the breakout of the count of each occupant type for the reservations within the date range selected will be provided to the bottom of the Guest List slider
Multiple Discounts – Users are now able to assign multiple discounts to a reservation. This is done from within the Edit Charges dialog screen. Once the reservation is tentative, the user can click on the Change hyperlink to edit the charges.
Force Daily Rates – This option allows a user to break out all the charges on a reservation into daily rates no matter the length of the reservation. The reservation is recalculated with only daily rates based on the daily rate setup. This feature allows the user to either override individual days on the reservation and/or apply discounts to specific date(s) on the reservation.
Note: Please contact DigitalRez to utilize this feature
Online Map Zoom capability – Mobile users will be able to zoom in and out from their device for the Map based online booking interface
Online List View – A new online view is now available for the online booking interface. This will provide users with a large image based interface allowing for a description and short term rates. This provides additional options for the default interface for customers
Auto Assign Unit on the Grid Preference – This feature will now also allow the Booking Quote screen to auto-assign units to unassigned reservations. When using the Submit button to the top right of the grid, this pulls up the booking quote screen. If any additional units are added without assigning a unit, when the user submits the booking quote, these bookings will be automatically assigned to units.
Group Reservation Invoice Grouping – Changes have been introduced into the Charges/Payments tab of a Single Client/Single Account type Group Reservation. The charges are now displayed under the Reservation # to help with easier identification of reservation and POS charges.
Online Policy descriptions – Previously policies were displayed in a pop up prior to being able to make a online reservation. These policies are now displayed within a panel to improve the maneuverability of mobile users viewing and accepting these policies.
Recalc Button – This feature will provide users with a button on the Guest Folio which will allow a user to recalculate the reservation. This button would reverse the current reservation charge and recalculate like a fresh reservation.
Note: Please contact DigitalRez to utilize this feature
Sell Products Online – Users are now able to create products which are assigned to the online booking interface. This will allow customers to select if the wish to add any additional amenities to their reservation. The product and quantity allowed will be able to be configured from within the reservation system
Note: Please contact DigitalRez to utilize this capability
View/Print Digitalrez Invoices/Receipts – Users are now able to click on the invoice number to view/print the invoice and receipt.
New Token Access Areas (only supported processors) – The ability to use the token is now available in the POS and the Account Manager screen. Tokens are stored with the client any token stored previously will be available to be used to process the client’s credit card which is associated with the token.
Decommission Flag – A new flag has been added to Unit Type Setup (Business Setup > 7. Unit Types > Units > Features). When a Unit Type or individual Unit(s) have been “Closed”, enabling the Decommissioned flag will remove the Unit Type/unit from inventory and Grid interfaces (Booking Quote screen).
Rates Setup Speed improvement – Speed improvements have been applied to the rates setup page.
Deposit Activity report – Speed improvements have been applied to the deposit activity report to manage large data retrieval.
System Label Manager Panel – A fix has been added to stop the dialog box appearing behind other objects on the page.
– A fix has been added to allow secondary images to be successfully uploaded.
Meter Reading – A fix has been added to ensure the POS invoice processing charge date was correct.
Meter Batch Review – Review Open and Close Dates will now display in the Business time zone.
Guest Folio Transfer payments – Charge Date on POS invoice displayed in Business time zone.
Email tests from System Label Manager will no longer create Reservation History changes.
Meter Standing Charge – Daily Rate. Decimal place have been defined by the currency format.
Meter Walk Sheet – Fix added to ensure only Billing Policy Meter will display for clients with Meter Policies activated. Previous both the reservation and Billing Policy meter were displaying
Fix has been added to the format of individual Tax Invoices within a Group Reservation, that doesnt have a Client assigned to the reservation
Print Selector box – A fix has been added to ensure Client’s uploaded documents no longer display in the Print Selector Global Documents section.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(4) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(5) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(6) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(7) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(8) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(9) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(10) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(11) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(12) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(13) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(14) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
(15) Down To The Minute Reservations – Users will be able to make reservations down to the hour/minute
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!