Click Images for Larger View
(1) Left Panel Details – The mobile phone field is now a new addition to the left panel till tape.
(2) Business Preference (Hide Min Days In Advance) – This preference allows a user to hide the Days in Advance warning message from appearing on the console. The warning will still be displayed on the online booking interface for the customers
To hide this warning message, go to Setup -> Business Setup -> Business Info and choose the Preferences tab.
With this option now switched on, the warning message will not display on the gird but will display on the online booking pages.
(3) Editing Units and Alerts from the Arrivals/Departures Panel – It is now possible to edit units/alerts etc. from the Arrivals/Departure panel when viewing a reservation. Previously, this could only have been done from the left panel of the grid when the reservation was selected
This image shows the options that can be edited within the till tape on the grid.
In the Arrivals/Departures panel, choose a reservation and click on the Details button at the bottom. This brings up the details for that reservation.
The till tape is displayed and the information can now be edited.
(4) Unit Type Setup Features Button – This button will displays the features/products/Amenities of a business. This new feature is still currently in development and once completed will allow for the selected which listed features/products/Amenities are associated with the selected Unit Type/business.
(5) Check Out Shortcut – A new shortcut to check out a reservation is now available. Once the reservation is due to be checked out, the option will appear within the Charges/Payments tab of the Guest Folio to check the box to have the reservation checked out.
(6) Arrivals/Departures Alert Color – Online reservations which do not have a payment allocated to them will now display in a different color within the Arrivals tab of the Arrivals/Departure panel.
(7) Online Grace Period Adjustment – If a user is using a credit card processor / credit card vault to take reservations through the Online Booking Interface for customers, the grace period before a reservation can be updated was 15 minutes to allow time for the payment to be processed without the reservation being able to be altered. As soon as the payment is applied, the grace time period will stop, allowing the user to edit that reservation.
(8) Tentative Invoice Fix (Periodic Billing on Cash Accounting Businesses ONLY) – If there is a tentative charge applied on the reservation from a periodic billing (which is highlighted in yellow), the amount that can be paid will not be include the tentative charge until that billing batch has been confirmed through the Batch Review.
(9) Periodic Billing Review Fix – The fix has been implemented to recitify the issue where the billing policy list was sorted and users were not able to open the appropriate policy from the Billing Policy Review panel
(10) Confirmation Report Format Change – The format in the confirmation reports has changed to a long date format (e.g Friday 5th February 2016 )
(12) Arrivals/Departures Export – The Guest List Taxes and the Secondary Email (Client alternate email) address has been added to the export list.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(4) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(5) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(6) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(7) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(8) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(9) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(10) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(11) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(12) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(13) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(14) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
(15) Down To The Minute Reservations – Users will be able to make reservations down to the hour/minute
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!