Click Images for Larger View
(1) Recur Pay – Users now have the ability to create policies for reoccurring payments. This ability speeds up the process of applying payments to either reservations or to be placed on a client’s account as the payments can be done in batches. The date range and the interval for when the payment will applied can be set . At any stage, a user can either alter, suspend or cancel the RecurPay policy on a reservation. Currently it DOES NOT charge the customer’s credit card but will be able to in the coming future.
N.B Please contact DigitalRez if you would like to take advantage of this feature. There is an additional charge for this feature
(2) Meal Plan – Users are now able to track Meal Plan products on billing policy within an export. The label of the Meal Product would be displayed in the export. This allows users to create their own custom report from the information provided in the export.
N.B Contact DigitalRez on any queries on setting up.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) AR balance Dialog – Once a client has an AR account, a dialog box will be available to view the client’s existing balance.
(12) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(13) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(14) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(15) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(16) Employee Commissions – Management will be able to create commission policies for their employee based on sales done in the reservation system.
(17) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(18) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(19) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!