Click Images for Larger View
(1) Vehicle Information Fix – The fix has been implemented which is allowing the vehicle information to to retrieved from the online booking interface (RezRobot).
(2) New Billing Policy Setup/Process – A new billing process is now available. Users are now able to create a billing policy that can be transferred directly onto a client’s Guest Folio. The Billing Policy type is created first in Setup => Admin/Accounting => 6. Billing Policy Type.
Within the Billing Policy Setup panel (Located in Admin => Periodic Billing => 1. Billing Policy Setup), new fields are now available:
Reservation #: This field allows the user to select the desired reservation # the charge is to be applied to. N.B The policy must be submitted first before that option becomes available.
Billing Cycle Limit – Set the maximum amount of cycles of the billing policy
“Bill To” Limit – This displays the total sum of all products within the Billing Policy
The maximum amount for a product is also displayed and the ability to remove products from the billing policy can also be done.
Within the product setup, users are able to set the Maximum amount to be billed for a desired product.
Once the billing policy is processed, the charges will then be transferred to the associated reservation of the billing policy.
N.B The ability to transfer charges from a billing policy to a reservation is only available for Cash Accounting Businesses.
(1) Add a business profile – The ability to add a business profile and associate clients with that business
(2) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(3) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(4) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(5) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(6) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(7) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(8) Call accounting – The ability to track your call accounting within the system.
(9) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(10) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(11) Group Reservations – The ability to add/remove units to edit a group reservation.
(12) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!