Click Images for Larger View
(1) AR Balance on Guest Folio – A client’s Account Receivable balance can now be viewed from the Guest Folio. The user can either click on the Acct button to view the balance or go to the Charges/Payments section and view the balance. By clicking on the Go To Account button, this will redirect the user to the Account Manager panel to manage that client’s account.
N.B This is only available if the client has an AR account created
(2) Inventory Segment on Pencil In Slider – Users can now view the Inventory segment information for a specific day on the Pencil In slider. When a user selects a specific date or time period on the grid, the Pencil Slider will display the inventory allocation for the first day of the selection.
Default – This displays how many units are currently available for that Unit Type
Managers Override – Displays the adjustment to the amount of inventory. N.B a positive value (e.g 2) would indicate that amount has been removed from inventory and a negative value (e.g -3) would indicate that amount has been added to inventory
(3) Occupancy Overlay – If no rate plan has been created, the Channel Rate Plan Manager will default to the Occupancy Overlay screen.
(4) Unit Type Description on Grid – Users can view the Unit Type description from the Grid. The data must first be entered into the desired Unit Type in the Unit Type Setup panel. To view from the Availability Grid, click on the Unit Type label and the drop down slider will display the description.
(5) Email Log on the Group Level – The Group email log is now available. When an email is sent at the Group/Corporate/Wholesaler/Travel Agent level, the email log will be saved in the History section.
(6) Invoice Rollup Fix (Accrual Businesses) – The fix has been implemented to keep the processed nightly audit charges rolled up on the till tape.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) AR balance Dialog – Once a client has an AR account, a dialog box will be available to view the client’s existing balance.
(12) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(13) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(14) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(15) Unit Type Description – Users will be able to view the Unit Type description from the grid
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!