Click Images for Larger View
(1) POS Reference # – The reference number field has been added within the POS panel. This reference number will be associated with the payment made for that invoice.
(2) Employee associated with Sale – Any invoices applied to a reservation, either through the POS or from the adjustment of the reservation will now display the employee which carried out the process within the drop down invoice slider.
(3) Manage Security Deposits on a Cancelled Billing Policy – Users are now able to manage any existing security deposits which were left on a cancelled billing policy. When a user is about to cancel a billing policy, the message will also be displayed to inform user of the unsettled Security Deposit.
(4) Billing Policy Review Panel Updates – Three Updates have been applied:
a) Allocation – The Billing Policy Review Panel has been moved to the top of the panel list. This will allow for better management of the created policies. The Billing policy Setup panel has been moved below the Billing Policy Review panel.
b) Filter/Sort Policies – Users can now filter the billing policy list based on Occupancy Changes and sort the policies either by Client Name or Unit # (Grid Position)
c) Alert Color – An alert color has been applied within the Billing Policy Review panel to indicate when a reservation associated to a policy may need to be modified. When a billing policy has a reservation attached which is checking-in, checking-out, one of the primary client’s is checking-in, checking out or is the start of a vacancy, a white alert color is placed on that policy.
(5) Unit Editor Export- Users are now able to export a list of all their units with their dimensions to an Excel Document. This is done from within the Unit Setup panel when the Edit All button is selected.
(6) Repeat Customer Marketing Type – The fix has been implemented so that when you search for a client, the Repeat Customer marketing type is automatically assigned to the reservation.
(7) Group Reservation History Fix – The fix has been implemented to fix the refresh issue when viewing the Reservations History i.e users can switch easily between the different bookings to view their reservation history.
(8) Fix for Credit Card on Record – The fix has been implemented so that it shows as “No” before the reservation was submitted.
(9) Speed Modifications – Some of the processes have been modified to improve speed within the Availability Grid. This will be an ongoing process to further improve the system speed.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(5) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(6) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(7) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(8) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(9) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(10) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(11) AR balance alert – Once a client has an outstanding balance or a credit in their AR account, an alert will be provided when making and viewing the reservations associated with that client
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!