Click Images for Larger View
(1) Confirmation Number Displayed on Till Tape – Users are now able to view the confirmation number associated with a Single or Group Reservation. The confirmation number is also provided to customers in email for group reservations.
a) This confirmation number is also associated with the confirmation number associated with payments done through a payment processor
b) The reservation(s) associated with the confirmation number can also be retrieved by placing the confirmation number in the search panel
(2) Custom Policy Alert- A red alert color is now displayed on the Unit Type which has a custom policy configuration set. This has been implemented to notify users which Unit Types has a custom configuration associated with it will as it will use that information as compared to the All Types configuration.
(3) Account Review/Aging panel order – The Account review aging panel has been moved to the be the first panel within the Account’s Page. This has been done since this is the “go-to” panel when using the accounts page.
(4) Cancellation Email/Report Fix – The fix has been implemented which rectified the security deposit (if applied) to the totals within the cancellation report and email.
(5) Account Manager Statement Button Fix – The fix has been implemented and the statement button within the Account Manager should be functional.
(1) Add a business profile – The ability to add a business profile and associate clients with that business
(2) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(3) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(4) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(5) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(6) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(7) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(8) Call accounting – The ability to track your call accounting within the system.
(9) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(10) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(11) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(12) Future Bookings Limit – The ability to set the limit of upcoming reservations that a client can reserve.
(13) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!