Click Images for Larger View
(1) Save Credit Card Token (Paytrace clients ONLY) – Users are now able to save the credit token allowing them to recharge and refund through the credit card. This allows users to apply another payment to the customer’s credit card without having to go into the Paytrace Terminal.
a) Cash Accounting customers can also apply a partial or full refund to the credit card when cancelling the reservation or if the reservation has a credit balance.
b) Accrual Accounting businesses can refund full or partial amounts to the credit card at any stage by doing a negative payment.
(2) Enable/Disable Online Reservations – Users are now able to either Turn on/off the ability for customers to make reservations online. This feature will thus allow users to save time when they wish to prohibit customers from making online reservations without having to call in to Support (DigitalRez) to have it disabled.
(3) Group Reservation Summary – A new button is available within a group reservation. There is now a 3 dot button (…) next to the group level client which provides the reservation status of each reservation within the group.
(4) Quantity Displayed on Product Sales – The quantity and price per unit of a sale is now displayed in the invoice label description once the quantity is two (2) or more. This information is displayed on the receipt, Guest Folio and also within the GL detail report.
(5) Dialog For Pending Reservations – The dialog for a pending reservation has been changed. It has been updated to avoid any misconceptions from customers about being contacted for a payment
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) AR balance Dialog – Once a client has an AR account, a dialog box will be available to view the client’s existing balance.
(12) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(13) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(14) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(15) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(16) Employee Commissions – Management will be able to create commission policies for their employee based on sales done in the reservation system.
(17) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(18) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(19) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!