Click Images for Larger View
(1) Assign Unit to a Booking – Users can now assign a unit to the desired Site/Unit from within the Booking Quote screen. This will also be a great tool to determine which units are currently available for that time period. Once a Unit Type has been added to the quote, the Assign Unit button will become available allowing the user to select the desired Site/Unit which is also displayed on the Till Tape.
(2) Dimension Sensitivity- Previously only the dimension length field was a required, but now the Length, Width and Height dimensions within the Unit Type setup can now be set as required fields for input.
a) Once the Unit Type Dimensions have been entered in the Unit Type Setup panel, those fields will become a required field to be entered both for the online booking interface and the console.
b) If the dimension is entered in the Unit Setup panel and NOT the Unit Type Setup panel, the dimension will only be displayed but will NOT be a required field.
(3) Unit Editor – Users are now able to edit multiple units of a specific unit type simultaneously. This feature will limit the amount of submissions required when configuring units as previously was the situation. From the Unit Setup panel, click on the desired Unit Type and the Edit All button will become available.
N.B If the meters are configured, the Meters button becomes available as an option to manage the meter allocation for the individual units of the selected Unit Type
(4) Email Sent Log – When emails are sent through the system, these are now being logged within the reservation. Users are able to view the log of emails sent associated with a reservation in the History tab of the reservation
(1) Add Clients to a Business – The ability to associate clients with that business created within the system
(2) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(3) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(4) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(5) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(6) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(7) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(8) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(9) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(10) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(12) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(13) Vehicle Names – User will be able to track the Vehicle names within the system.
(14) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(15) Channel Rate Plan Manager – The ability to manage the rate plans for channels over a desired time period. Users will be able to create multiple rate plans for multiple time periods based on the different Unit Types and Rate Groups
(16) Same Day Checkout – Users will be able to book multiple reservations on a single unit to handle same day turn-around for reservations.
(17) Housekeeping Package – Reports and additional Housekeeping employee handling and management coming soon.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!