Click Images for Larger View
1. I.P. Security – This new feature allows for access restriction to employees. This is done by assigning a single or multiple I.P. addresses to an employee which will restrict them to just that station or other stations associated with the I.P. address. An employee with no I.P. restriction would have access to the system from anywhere, including home.
P.S. To enable this feature contact DigitalRez. Feature rate is $19.95 a month.
To access the feature go to Setup -> Employee Setup -> 1. Employee Editor>Departments
Within the Employee Setup panel you can choose an employee from the All Employees list on the left. This brings up their details. Choose the Setup IP Address option on the right (outlined by a red box).
This brings up the Add/Remove IP Address box. Click on Add and enter an IP address to set up the feature. Multiple IP’s can be added by pressing the Add button.
When IP Secure Login is enabled for an employee it will be highlighted red.
2. Auto Email – This new feature allows a business to customize and schedule emails sent to customers prior to check in and/or after check out. These emails can be personalized to specific unit types for e.g., clients checking in to a specific unit type can receive a personalized email scheduled to be sent 2 (or any specified amount of days) days prior.
To access the Auto-Email function, go to Admin -> Administrative -> System Label Manager
Once inside the System Label Panel choose an email option (in this case after Reservation is chosen) and press the Add button to create a new email campaign.
Choose a wildcard option (whatever information the employee would like to be included in the email) and a Unit Type. This is where the email will be sent.
Multiple wildcards can be inserted. A label and subject should be added for the email along with the amount of days before or after a reservation is made.
Content for the email is written in the text area (outlined with red box) area. This is the content that the client will see when the email is posted to them. After entering the text and finalizing the setup press submit to create the Auto-Email.
A test of the auto-email can be sent to yourself for review by clicking the test button and adding your own address in the pop-up window.
3. Unit grid position and employee name – Two new fields have been added to the export feature in the Arrivals/Departure panel, accessed through the In/Out tab on the grid.
Employee Label and Unit Grid Position labels have been added to the export and will display when printed.
4. Create Owner Billing Policies – Users are now able to create Billing Policies to be applied to an Owner’s account.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(11) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(12) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(13) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(14) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(15) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(16) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(17) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!