Click Images for Larger View
(1) Account Button from Guest Folio – Once a client has an Accounts Receivable account created, an account button will now be displayed next to the client’s name allowing the user to open that client’s account in the Account Manager panel.
N.B Click on the “+” to expand reservation and click on View to open the reservation
(2) Remove Invoice – When a charge of an invoice is $0 and there is no label associated with it, it will remove the invoice so it will no longer be displayed. This will remove the unnecessary clutter from invoices that have a zero ($0) charge.
N.B If the rate is currently set to zero from within the rates setup, the invoice will automatically be removed. In the next update it will only be removed after the reservation has been submitted.
(3) Billing Policy Update- The system now allows users to open the reservation from the billing policy once a reservation number has been assigned to it and open the account manager from within the Billing Policy Review panel
(4) Auto-Charge Roll-up – When an product is set as a per day auto charge, the invoice will now be rolled up into a single invoice as compared to a individual charge for each day. This will shorten the invoices and statement for the reservation.
N.B The rate will be based on the original pricing of the product. i.e if there is a rate change of the product, it will not be taken into account.
(5) Auto Capitalize Confirmation Number – When you enter the confirmation number into the Search screen, it will automatically capitalize the alphanumeric value entered.
(6) Edit Payment Made – Users are now able to edit a payment made prior to it being converted. By clicking on the Chg hyperlink, users are able to change the payment type or reverse the payment made.
(7) Cancellation Policy – Taxes – Users are now able to apply exclusive and inclusive taxes to the cancellation policies.
(8) Occupancy Spectrum – Users are now able to place an occupancy color spectrum within the calendar. This provides a visual of the occupancy based on the percentage range provided.
(9) Group Email Confirmation Update – The group email confirmation summary will now provide the Check In and Check Out Date, Client Name and the reservation number of each reservation within the group. The Group Email Summary will provide all payments made (for users who convert payments as soon as they are taken).
(10) Save Credit Card Information without a payment (Paytrace/Nationwide clients ONLY) – Users are now able to save the credit card information within their Credit Card Processor without having to take a payment. As RezExpert does not save ANY credit card information on its servers, the card information must be retrieved from the processor
N.B There is currently no indication in RezExpert that the card information has been saved and thus can be seen in the processor. There will be an notification in the next update that the credit card information has saved.
(1) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(2) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(3) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(4) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(5) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(6) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(7) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(8) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(9) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(12) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(13) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(14) Client History – Users will be able to view a client’s reservation history by from the grid by searching for the client.
(15) Purchase Order – Users will be able to assign a purchase order to a billing policy
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!