Click Images for Larger View
(1) Add a new/existing reservation to a single reservation to make a group – Users are now able to add to a single reservation to make it a group reservation. This can be done by clicking on the Add button to either add an existing reservation as add new reservations to make it a group.
(2) Reservation Custom Field – Users are now able to create custom fields specific to a reservations. This allows users editable fields specific to the selected reservation.
(3) Additional Deposit – The system reserved additional deposit which is used to manage deposits more than the deposit policy was set for, is now available to viewed within the deposit Tab within the Unit Type Policy Editor. The user is ONLY able to configure at what stage deposits are converted into revenue.
(4) Client Cancellation Request Email – Client will now be able to submit a Cancellation Email request to the business from within the Reservation Activity area once logged in. Once the client selects the desired reservation and clicks on cancel, the Cancellation Request area will be displayed providing the contact information for the business or to send a cancellation email.
(5) New Check In Form – A new Check In form is now available for use. The policy displayed within the report can be edited within the Unit Type Policy Editor under the Check In Form Text section.
(6) Cancellation Comments Wildcard- You can now select to have the cancellation comments which can be entered when cancelling a reservation be added to the cancellation email. Please contact DigitalRez to have this completed.
(7) Label Change – The label All has now been changed to show All Types. This would better describe this option as it represents the configuration for All unit types.
(8) Select All / Unselect All taxes – The user can now decide whether to select all or unselect all taxes when manually adjusting the invoice of a reservation before its creation.
(9) Toll Free Number – The toll free number is displayed on the Check In and confirmation reports.
(10) Training Videos Fix – Users should be able to open the training videos once again from within the console
(1) Add a business profile – The ability to add a business profile and associate clients with that business
(2) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(3) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(4) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(5) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(6) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(7) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(8) Call accounting – The ability to track your call accounting within the system.
(9) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(10) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(11) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(12) Future Bookings Limit – The ability to set the limit of upcoming reservations that a client can reserve.
(13) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!