Booking Access Restriction – This panel functionality has been moved into the Rule Setup panel. This will allow users more functionality associated with this rule. To access :-
1) Click Menu
2) Click Admin
3) Rule Setup
Contact Support for any assistance
Event Setup – Restrict Online Access has been made available to all users from within this panel even if they are not utilizing the membership module.
Reservation Revenue Breakout by Tax report displays no GL Code next to the product, when the product has a GL#1 and GL#2 assigned.
Account Manager – We want to add a link and a dialog that will load up a Statement History dialog so they can generate a report at the click of a link. The link/dialog is only available for AR & AR – Res at the operation level or the AR Payable & AR Res Payable at the business level. (Online Booking Fees Payable Statement).
Analytics – Different analytic panels for different ways of viewing analytics have been added
2. Source (console, resort web, etc)
3. Location ie. city, state/prov, country, zip/postal
4. Promo Code
5. Marketing Type
These analytics panels will provide the detail and Pace reporting functionality in their sub-sections
Security Group Setup –
a) Add new Permission layer for extra permission handling.
b) Add copy from when adding a new security group.
c) Restructure panel to group each category in tabs to utilize the space better.
d) Added editable properties where certain security groups\permissions can be edited and some cannot.
Theme Setup – Add signature image upload option. This signature image is only applied to specific report in the system.
Shift4 Timeout – A timeout has been applied to the Shift 4 payment form. If a user/customer is in this area for 15 minutes or more, they will be redirected to a failed message. This is to make sure that payments are not being applied after a reservation has already been adjusted.
Client Search Dialog – When adding or editing a client a user will no longer be redirected to the Client Editor panel but a dialog pop up will appear to provide the user with the same functionality. The Client Editor panel can still be utilized if opened manually. This process is to speed up client handling processing without having to redirect users away from where they are.
Disable Auto Select Client flag – This flag has been added to the Client Search panel to allow the user to select a client without automatically selecting when that is the only result.
New Report: Accounts Receivable – arpaymentreceipt filename: arpaymentreceipt.lyo added to system reports and assigned to account manager print mode.
New Report: Accounts Receivable – arinvoicedetail filename: arinvoicedetail.lyo added to system reports and assigned to account manager print mode.
New Report: Accounts Receivable – Billing Invoice filename: arbillinginvoice.lyo added to system reports and assigned to account manager print mode.
Membership log – A log of what membership a reservation was created under will now be provided in the Guest Folio History of a reservation.
Account Manager – Addition of account description field.
Grid Hover – When hovering over a reservation, the Check-In/Check-Out date will be displayed in that situation instead of Date.
NEW REPORT: Ticket Sale Detail – Manager report by date range – search by ticket date or Ticket purchase date (made date) and group by ticket occupant.
NEW REPORT: Ticket Guest List, Crew report by date range including custom client field (Question about food allergy) – search by ticket date and group by ticket occupant.
Online Custom Fields – Add ability for someone to be able to set a flag within the Custom Field Setup so it shows up within the online booking pages.
Ticket Sales -The Client PDF’s will also be displayed within the client display area in this panel.
Label Classification of the GL Reference in Product Setup has been applied
Ticket Sales – Label change from Cell Phone to Mobile.
Analytics – Average Length Of Stay has been added to the Detail/Pace tab in all analytics panels.
Zip/Postal Lookup – If the Zip/Postal is 2 characters or less, the system will no longer try to generate possibilities. Once there 3 or more characters, the system will auto populate or list the results.
The confirmation – Group Letter is showing deposit paid when that has not occurred.
Rez Fee created on All Types. Doesn’t work on DTM Unit Types
Default Rate Group in Member Type Source Defaults not the default rate group in Ticket Sales.
Permission Fix for Property Manager for Ticket Setup.
POS Online Email Confirmation – When multiple taxes are assigned to a product the email duplicates the product incorrectly showing 2 separate totals in the ~Product_Sales~ wildcard.
Advanced Tax issue rectified
Corporate Confirmation letter…Company name is displaying as lower case when it needs to be Uppercase.
Employee Setup – When resetting someone’s password it was killing their IP Security settings.
Analytics legend is no longer duplicating Unit Type label
When refreshing Online booking interface after making a reservation, it will load the current date they made the booking under.
Selectable Time on All Payments report has been rectified
Online Commission Invoice balance forward issue has been rectified
Rates Setup – When Hotel Daily Rates is turned on DTM rates are not editable any longer.
Online POS or Ticket purchase with an AR Transfer confirmation emails fix applied
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(8) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(9) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!