Click Images for Larger View
(1) Pre-Authorization (Paytrace Customers Only) – Users will be able to apply an authorization hold on to a customer’s credit card. This feature allows a user to hold a set amount on the customer’s credit card. This hold is voided or captured. More than one authorization can not be done on a single reservation. If the authorization is not settled within 21 days, the hold will fall off. If the hold needs to be adjusted, the user will need to void the current hold and resubmit the hold for the desired amount. If any amount of the preauth is captured, the remainder would be voided.
Please contact Digitalrez, if you wish to take advantage of this capability
(2) Change Unit Number From Grid – Users are now able to adjust the assignment of a reservation from the Grid. This process will save time as the user will not have to enter the Guest Folio to assign/reassign the reservation. Click on the reservation from the grid and then click on the hyperlink of the unit number to pull up the Available Units dialog box to change the unit assignment.
3) Edit individual daily charges (Accrual Businesses ONLY) – Users are now able to override individual dates on an accrual reservation. A specific date can be selected, adjusting the label and amount appropriately. With Accrual businesses, since all upcoming charges are tentative, these can also be overridden as long as they have not been processed through the Night Audit.
4) Meter Tax Settings Override – A new setting is now available in the Meter Setup panel. The Ignore Rez Rate Group Tax Setting flag allows the user to ignore the tax exempt setting for the rate group for the reservation and still apply the tax for the meters (if applicable).
5) Group booking Till Tape Display – How the booking is being displayed has now been changed. It will just display “Booking” instead of “Booking 1″
6) Multiple AR accounts – Users are now able to create multiple AR(account receivable) accounts for a single client. The reference ID when creating a AR account is the label associated to the AR account. This capability will allow a user to select which account to apply the transfer to. Areas affected:
a) Account Review Aging – This panel will display all the accounts broken out with the client’s name and label (if exists).
b) Guest Folio – Within the Guest Folio, when a transfer is being complete to the AR, a dialog box will appear allowing the user to select the desired AR account for the charges to be transferred to,
c) AR Billing Policies – Any new billing policy created where the charge is being applied to the client’s AR account would need to select the appropriate AR account for the charge when creating the billing policy
d) Move invoices – Once multiple AR accounts are created for a client, a user can now move invoices from one AR account to another. The user can then select which invoices are to be transferred and click on the Move button. This will allow the user to select which account the charge is to be transferred to.
7) Revenue Share Dual Calendar – A dual calendar is now available in the account manager for a owner revenue. This will allow the user to select the time frame to be reviewed.
8) Fix for payments through tokens (Paytrace Customers Only)- The fix has been applied to rectify the issue if payments were declined when using a token to make a payment. The reservation will now reflect the result appropriately.
Kindly note that persons that were affected with this issue have already been contacted and made aware that it occured.
9) Authorization Code Fix – The 3 inch report fix has been implemented to have the Authorization code be displayed when using a credit card processor.
10) Accrual Date Adjustment Fix (Accrual Businesses ONLY) – The fix where a tentative charge was being held in limbo when both dates of a reservation was being adjusted has been fixed
11) Guest Ledger Fix – The fix has been implemented to rectify this tab not displaying properly in the Account Review Ageing
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(11) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(12) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(13) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(14) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(15) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(16) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(17) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!