Click Images for Larger View
(1) Channel Rate Manager – The channel rate plan manager is now providing a breakdown of reservations based on the selected tab.
Front Desk – Reservations made on the console
Home Website – Reservations made through the online booking interface (RezRobot)
Travel Agents – Only travel agency based reservations
Wholesalers – Only displays Wholesaler based reservations.
GDS/CRS – under construction
Call Center – under construction
N.B. By default the date range is set for current date but made be adjusted to list the reservations created between the selected time period after clicking the refresh button
Once a reservation is selected from within the Channel Reservation Manager, the user can click on the Rez Changes button to view a history of changes made to the reservation.
(2) Travel Agent Commissions – Users can now configure a commission policy for Travel Agent reservations. which is viewable
Once a reservation is made under the travel agent with the commissions set, the appropriate commissions will be assigned on the Agent level. Once the reservation checks out the appropriate balance will then be assigned the the Travel Agent’s account payable account.
(3) Arrivals/Departures Deposit Summary fix – The deposit summary field now displays the total payment made on the reservation even if the deposit has already converted.
(4) Speed Improvement – Further enhancements have been made to the system. Users should be experiencing a faster Availability Grid and Arrivals/Departures panel load speed.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(11) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(12) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(13) Total Payment on Export – The export will include a column for payment(s) made on the reservation(s).
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!