Click Images for Larger View
(1) Secondary Email – Users now have the ability to enter a secondary email for a client as an alternative to send to. This will allow the user to select which email, the confirmation is to be sent to.
N.B This will allow for different clients which want the emails to be sent to the same email address i.e the email can be placed in the secondary email field of the other client. Multiple clients can have the same secondary email address
(2) Wholesaler/ Travel Agent Deposit Policy – An additional field has been added within the Deposit Tab to configure for Wholesaler/Travel Agent reservations. This will allow the user to select whether the deposit policy is applicable to Wholesaler/Travel reservations.
(3) New Layout for the Check In Form Detail Reports – A new layout has been applied to the check In Form – Detail report. More space has been allocated for the Terms and Conditions on the left and the occupant information moved to the right to accommodate for more occupant types to avoid overlapping scenarios.
N.B The Accrual based check – in Form will be available by Aug 28th 2014. Please contact Digitalrez if is not available on your business by that date
(3) Tax display Fix- The fix has been applied for the 3 and 4 decimal places tax to be displayed on the reservation and not rounded when displayed.
(4) Corporate Booking Transfer Invoice Fix – Invoices can now be transferred between the Corporate level and the Reservation Level prior to check in of the
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(5) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(6) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(7) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(8) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(9) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(10) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(11) AR balance alert – Once a client has an outstanding balance or a credit in their AR account, an alert will be provided when making and viewing the reservations associated with that client
(12) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!