Click Images for Larger View
(1) Reservation History – Users are able to view the reservation history of a client. Search for the client from the Availability Grid and once selected, click on the History button from the Selected Client Drop down. This will display all reservations associated with the client, showing the status and ability to view the reservation
N.B Reservations where the Selected Client is the secondary client on the reservation are also listed in the history
(2) Adjust a $0 tentative charge Fix – The fix has been implemented to allow users to manually adjust an invoice where the rate was set at $0. The invoice will only be removed after the reservation has been submitted.
(3) Credit Card on Record (Paytrace/Nationwide users only)- Users are now able to view when the credit card has been saved on file with the processor. The 6 digit alpha numeric value is also associated with the payment made which is displayed in your processor’s virtual terminal.
(5) Refund through Processor (Paytrace/Nationwide users only) – Users are now able to refund the payment made through the processor by clicking on the Chg hyperlink and then check the box for Refund Through Processor.
N.B This will refund the full amount of the payment made i.e no partial payment . Any partial amount being refunded MUST be done through the virtual terminal.
(6) Support Page – By clicking on the Support link to the bottom of the page, users will be directed to our new RezExpert support page.
N.B It is still being updated and any information not provided, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or use the Contact Us link on the support website.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(5) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(6) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(7) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(8) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(9) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(10) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(11) Billing Policy Setup Page Layout – The Billing Policy Review panel will now be moved to the top of the Billing Policy Setup page and the billing policy Setup panel placed below
(12) AR balance alert – Once a client has an outstanding balance or a credit in their AR account, an alert will be provided when making and viewing the reservations associated with that client
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!