Click Images for Larger View
1) Down-To the Minute (DTM) Reservations – ITS FINALLY HERE!!!! – This capability will allow users to book reservations based on 15, 30, 45 or 60 minute intervals on the grid. Once configured, a special grid will be available solely for the Down To The Minute reservations. The header of the grid will display the date and time interval for each slot and this will also be provided in the hover when the mouse is hovered over the grid. The date desired can be adjusted using the calendar to the top right of the grid and click Submit or by using the dates provided in the footer of the grid.
Note : Please contact DigitalRez for pricing on this Add-on module
To setup a user would be creating a View tab which for the Down To The Minute units. The start time, interval, interval quantity and the amount of days to be displayed at a given time can be set
Once Down To The Minute inventory has been created, the Arrivals/Departure panel will provide a filter to display all reservations, only DTM reservations and no DTM reservations
For the DTM reservations, a different option is available for the right click. Change Date/Time will allow the user to change the date or time of the reservation.
The confirmation reports and email confirmation would adjust to provide the times of the reservation when its a DTM reservation
2) Marketing Type Statistic Panel addons– Additional search criteria has been added to the Marketing Type Statistics panel. The Search Options will allow a user to:
Regular Reservations – All reservations excluding cancelled reservations
Cancelled Reservations – This will filter the list to only display results based on cancelled reservations
By Made Date – Filters the list based on reservations created between the date range
By Check In Date – Filters results based on reservations due to be checking in between the date range.
Note : Date range is limited to any 6 months between the two calendars
From the data populated, a user can then generate a pie chart. This pie chart can then be printed and downloaded by clicking on the hamburger icon located to the top right of the chart.
3) Chanel Management – A couple new features have been applied to the Channel Management module
a) Booking Source Channel Name – This new field is now being populated from both SiteMinder and TXA. This data will also be included in the export from the Arrivals/Departures and within the Channel Reservation Manager panel.
b) Channel – SiteMinder – HostelWorld – Logic has been added so that when a deposit amount is passed in and the reservation is coming from Hostel World we are adding a negative charge onto the reservation as that amount is being kept by HostelWorld using the SiteMinder Fees Product.
d) Siteminder Reservation Log – This panel will log all the requests sent through from siteminder. This will allow the user to quickly review the logs and update the reservations accordingly where necessary. Once resolved, the user can the set the log as resolved allowing the list to be filtered according as time progresses. This data can also be exported to a spreadsheet document.
4) Meter Standing Charge – This product has now been broken out from the Meter product to allow users to assign taxes and/or a different General Ledger number to track separately. The taxes for the standing charge is applied from within the Meter Setup panel located under Setup=> Business Setup => 11. Meters .
5) Wholesaler/Corporate Primary Client Change – Users are now able to change the primary client on a wholesaler reservation. The user will be able to Clear and replace the primary client on the reservation. This would be done by clicking the Clear button to remove the current primary client, add the client either by searching using Client Search or using New Client to add the new client’s information and then click Submit to save the reservation.
6) Additional Unit Warning Check – New alert to inform users that multiple Units with the same label would be created for the same Unit Type if addition is completed.
7) New End of Day Dialog – A new confirmation dialog box has been implemented into the cut-off process. This will remedy a user mistakenly blocking messages from being displayed in the system.
8) Dual Calendar Control – The dual calendar has been adjusted to allow user to use drop downs for the year and months within the caledar to make the process easier when adjusting the dates. This applies to all areas except in the guest folio.
9) Custom Field Setup – The maximum client custom fields has been restricted to 12 and the max reservation custom fields remains at 5.
10) All Types tab fix – This Grid tab has been fixed to handle multiple inventory segments. Currently it will only provide the count for available inventory from the business default segment.
11) Marketing Emails Unit Type Selection fix – The issue where the associated Unit Types for the Marketing Emails were not being displayed has been fixed
12) Travel Agent Balance Summary fix – This issue has been rectified for the Arrivals/Departure panel balance summary and the export data associated with such
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(4) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(5) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(6) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(7) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(8) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(9) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(10) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(11) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(12) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(13) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(14) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
(15) Down To The Minute Reservations – Users will be able to make reservations down to the hour/minute
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!