Click Images for Larger View
1). Recalculate Reservation on Change – A new preference is now available to allow reservations to be recalculated when a change is made to the reservation e.g. when a reservation length is extended or shortened. This will allow the user to recalculate the reservation instead of adding the adjustment to the reservation or having to change the rate group. The option for this feature is in Setup -> Business Setup -> Business Info ->Preferences.
N.B Users will need to log out and log back in for this preference to take effect.
2) Automatic Change Dialog – Users can now set the preference to have the Change dialog screen appear automatically each time an pricing adjustment is required on a reservation when adjusted e.g reservation extended or shortened .
3) Hide/Show Reversals – Users can now show or hide reservation charge reversals on the till tape. For example, if there is a change to a reservation’s length and it recalculates, only the final charge would be displayed and the reversals hidden.
4) Cancellation Email Request Allowed – The preference is now available to determine whether the client can send an cancellation email to the business using the online booking interface. This preference is available in the Online Settings section of the Business Setup.
5) Set up and Process Billing Policies in Guest Folio – Clicking on each button sends the user to the respective page:
Setup- This carries the user to the billing policy setup page where the user can create or edit an existing reservation billing policy. The system would automatically populate the fields once the unit has been assigned.
Process – This will carry the user to the Process Rez Billing Policies panel where the user will be able to process the client’s active billing policies to the reservation. Multiple advanced policies can be applied at once by selecting the End date of the time period and click Search and this will provide all the policies due during that time period that can then be processed.
6) Pre-Auth Changes – A pre-auth can now be deleted if a reservation is ready to be checked out and the pre-auth has already been handled outside of the reservation system. Previously it would have only removed through once the create time of the pre-auth was 20 days or older or it was settled by either voiding or capturing it through the reservation system.
7) Member Type/ Source Defaults panel – A new panel is now available which will allow users to assign an inventory segment and rate group to different member types. The online booking interface is now available for an inventory segment and rate group to be assigned to it.
N.B Users on the console will not be able to book into this segment as it will only be available for online reservations, thus the inventory would need to be managed accordingly e.g. remove and allocate inventory to the appropriate segments accordingly.
8) New Policy Description Options: The system now allows users to be able to add policies to additional reports within the system. Based on the policy type it would be applied to the appropriate report.
9) Report Name Change – Users can now have their report names or Titles changed where it will also be reflected within the report.
Please contact DIgitalRez for this to be applied to the desired report(s).
10) 3 1/2 receipt fix – A fix has been applied to the 3 1/2 inch receipt to rectify display and printing issues
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(11) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(12) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(13) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(14) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(15) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(16) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(17) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
(18) IP address security – Have the reservation system only accessible from a specific IP address. This can be employee specific
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!