Click Images for Larger View
(1) 3″ Reciept Fix – The fix has been implemented to allow client and payment confirmation information to be displayed on the 3″ receipt report
(2) Split Reservations – A user can now split a reservation into two reservations. This would allow the user to move the reservation to the appropriate site if the client is moving.
N.B The revenue associated with the reservation remains on the the original reservation
(3) Guest List Search Filter – Users can now filter their Guest List search data by Unit Number and Client Name.
N.B This is based on any part of the field of that search
(4) Add/Remove Reservation from a Group Reservation – The ability to add/remove reservations to/from a group reservation has been implemented. The user can add a new or an existing reservation to a group and can also remove an attached unit from within the group to make it into a single reservation.
N.B Users can not add a unit to a single reservation to make it a group. This feature will be implemented at a later date.
(5) Overpay using the CC processor – The ability to overpay a reservation using the credit card processor has been removed. This payment may have been processed but the user would previously have to manually update the reservation. With this in place, this would alleviate that situation.
(6) Allocate payment through the Credit Card Processor – Users can allocate payments appropriately to products of a checked in reservation through the credit card processor. This allows the user to allocate the revenue to the desired product.
N.B Allocate is only available for Checked In reservations
(7) Billing Policy Description – The description for the billing policy is now displayed in the Guest Folio and also on the statement report
(8) Unit Alert Color – The user has the ability to create and set a Unit Alert color that can be viewed from the grid
(8) Terms and Condition – Coding has been implemented to allow your Terms and Conditions to be displayed on your reports properly so that when there is a lot of information it would filter onto the other pages properly as compared to moving the entire text to the next page.
(9) Package Summary Reports – A new report has been implemented into the system. This report provides a reservation summary grouping products and payments accordingly. There is a report for groups and for individual reservations.
Please contact Digitalrez for further information
(1) Add a business profile – The ability to add a business profile and associate clients with that business
(2) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(3) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(4) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(5) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(6) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(7) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(8) Call accounting – The ability to track your call accounting within the system.
(9) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(10) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(11) Group Reservations – The ability to add/remove units to edit a group reservation.
(12) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!