1). POS Comments – Comments can now be added to a customer’s receipt from the POS screen for single POS. The preference for it to appear automatically, every time a sale is located under the Preferences tab within the Business Setup panel.
Once turned on, each time a sale is submitted, an Invoice dialog box appears allowing the user to input the comments to be displayed on the Invoice.
2). Edit Check In/Out Times – The check in/out times are now editable in the Guest Folio of the reservation. If the customer indicates that they will be arriving earlier and checking out later then the default set time, this can now be adjusted to reflect this change.
3). Phone Search Field – A number entered into the phone field now searches customer’s phone, mobile and fax numbers assigned. Previously only the phone number provided results.
4). Support Button – A new button has been added to the menu bar. This button takes you to the RezExpert support site which provides users with our help support and contact system. Users will be able to search for help documentation and videos on processes and procedures in the system.
5). AR Billing Policy – An accounts receivable account can now be created in the billing policy set up if a customer does not have one set up already. As shown in the image below, an account is currently not set.
N.B this is only applicable for AR billing policies where the policies is ran towards the clients AR account.
Clicking on the dotted box opens the Client Accounts pop up box. This pop up shows any available accounts and the balance associated with the accounts. In the image there are no accounts. Instead there is a link to create and select a new account. Clicking this link automatically creates an Account Receivable account.
Clicking on the dotted box again shows the newly created account with a balance of 0. This account is now ready for selection.
6). Reverse Payment Fix – When a deposit is converted and a reverse payment is made, the type of reverse payment is now shown in the Charges and Payments window. Click the Change (Chg) link where the deposit has been converted.
This brings up the Change Payment pop up window and the user can select which payment type the total deposit which was converted will be reversed to.
After the payment has been reversed the description shows that the Payment Type was visa.
7). Billing Policy Review Add button – The Add button is now always enabled to allow a user to jump to the billing policy setup panel to create a new policy for a new client. Previously the add button was only available when a client with an existing policy was selected from the list. This will save time for the user having to scroll to the billing policy setup panel and then have it expanded.
8). Add Person/Business – The Add Person/Business button in the billing policy set up now loads the Client Editor panel, allowing a user to add new clients into the system.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(11) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(12) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(13) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(14) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(15) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(16) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(17) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!