Click Images for Larger View
(1) Guest Folio Layout and Label Change- The layout of the Guest Folio has changed:
a) The Clear button has been moved to the Client action buttons
b) The “Search For Client” button has been renamed “Client Search”
c) The “Add New Client” button has been renamed “New Client”
d) A Grid button has been placed to the top of the Guest Folio which allows the user jump to the Availability Grid
(2) Unit Description on Grid – Users can now view the description of a Unit from the Availability Grid. The data must be entered into the individual unit from within the Unit Setup panel. To view, click on the desired Unit Label which will display the description in the drop down slider.
N.B There are scroll buttons available if all the description can’t displayed
(3) Email Functionality – Users are now able to send an email from the Statement and Confirmation print selector for a reservation.
N.B Please contact DigitalRez if you want the email body template changed
(4) Revenue Statistics – The date range has been extended from 31 days to 93 days. This will allow users to produce a quarterly report.
N.B This can be done multiple times over different time periods to create a custom report using the export button
(5) Employee Displayed On Point Of Sale – The employee which completed a sale outside of a reservation is now displayed in the Point Of Sale Activity panel in the End Of Day page.
(6) Deposit Recalculate Fix for Occupants– When the occupant count is adjusted after a reservation is created , the deposit amount will be recalculated based on the change.
(7) Travel Agent Commissions – Users are able to create commission policies for their Travel Agents based on the reservations created under the Travel Agent.
N.B Please contact DigitalRez for more information and to setup. Additional booking fees may apply.
(8) Swipe Capability (Jet Direct Users) – Jet Direct users now have the ability to swipe into the system. Since this is is to be done through a secured swipe, please contact Jetpay to acquire your card swipe devices.
(9) Grid Load Speed- Modifications have been made to the grid to improve loading speed. User should recognize a reduction in time to load the grid.
(10) Save Credit Card On File (Paytrace Clients Only) – The button to save the Card on File has been changed to “Save Customer Profile”.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) AR balance Dialog – Once a client has an AR account, a dialog box will be available to view the client’s existing balance.
(12) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(13) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(14) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(15) Unit Type Description – Users will be able to view the Unit Type description from the grid
(16) Channel Manager Page – There will be an entire page dedicated to handling of channel associated reservations.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!