Click Images for Larger View
1) Right Click Functionality – Users will now be able to access quick additional options for a selected reservation by using the right click button on the mouse or pad. Using the right click on a reservation will provide multiple options for a quick changes or access to speed up reservation handling within the system, such as Move Rez or Make Payment.
2) Adjust Unit and Dates On a Pencil In – Dates and the unit number for the pencil-in can now be changed after being created. Previously these fields were not editable. These fields can now be edited without having to delete and recreate them.
3) Update Rez Label Name When Client Name is Updated on the Reservation – When a clients name has been changed within the guest folio of a reservation, the reservation label on the grid will update based on that change. This change will be logged within the history of that reservation.
4) Multiple Active Billing Policies for Same Client/Unit – Users will now be able to apply multiple active billing policies to one unit or reservation. Previously people were restricted to one policy per unit or reservation
5) Assign/Move Option Listed In the Till Tape – The words Assign and Move have been added to detail the options available e.g. Move indicates that there is the option to move/change units.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(11) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(12) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(13) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(14) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(15) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(16) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(17) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
(18) IP address security – Have the reservation system only accessible from a specific IP address. This can be employee specific
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!