New Gateway available- Zeamster has been added to as an additional option to connect with through Nationwide
New Feature: Analytics – Revenue/Occupancy panel Overview tab now has rate group drop down and export button option for individual graph/data export filter by rate group
Online Booking Interface Log In process changed –
1) The wording of the Log In dialog from “”Your email address has been recognized and it does have a password. Can you please enter it. If you can’t remember your password click here to recover it.”” to “”Your email address has been recognized. Please enter your password or click here to recover it.””.
2) The log in dialog will no longer close when someone clicks the recover password option so when the recover password dialog has been closed the log in dialog is still waiting for them.
3) If they click “”Cancel”” to close out of the Log In dialog it will then clear the Email Address so the “”change”” event will fire once they enter it again.
New Email Wildcards added : Two new wildcards for Emails or custom reports have now been created.
Payment Gateway Manger – You can now click on a cell in the Event dialog to see the full result in another dialog.
Payment Gateway Manager – A Name column which contains the Payment Gateway Name for businesses dealing with transactions from multiple payment gateways.
Bug Fix: Payment Audit Panel – Charges paid off by Converted deposits are returned in the charges tab again
Payment Gateway – Spelling mistake – “Initiallize” has been changed to “Initialize”. Only new records will receive the correct spelling.
Online Booking Pages – Mobile Fix – iPhone6 handling issue has been fixed
Bug Fix: iPhone 6 is having some issues with the pickadate control. I have made some changes to try and address these bugs.
Report Bug: End of Day – Cut Off Review report – Group Booking Payments displays as System
Report Bug: Trial balance by rate group report for an accrual business is fixed
Report Bug: Trial Balance – Cutoff Closure By Rate Group has been fixed
Report Bug: Trial Balance – Cutoff Closure By Rate Group – Extended report has been fixed
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(8) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(9) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card
Filed under: Feature Resort
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!