1). Alternate Grid Label – This new preference has been added to the business setup. This new option allows a user to override the grid label with one of their own. For example, when creating a reservation, the name of the customer would be the default label name. This can now be overridden with a name of your choice. This option can be found in Business Setup -> Business Info -> Preferences.
Typing “The President” overrides the default label name on the grid.
2). Force Rez Flag in Billing Policy Types – A new option has been included within the Billing Policy Types. When this flag is enabled, a billing policy will not be processed unless a reservation is attached. The option can be found in Setup -> Admin/Accounting -> Billing Policy Types.
Setup a Billing policy Type and check the Force Rez on Policy check box (Destination Account Type must be Reservation).
Set up a new Billing Policy (for a client with no reservation) and choose the newly created Policy Type.
Go to Admin -> Periodic Billing -> Process Periodic Billing. Search for the Policy Type from the drop-down menu and select the Type with the force rez option selected. Search for the policy within the time period of the policy’s due date.
Select the policy from the list and process by pressing the process button.
A status message is shown detailing that the process has failed. A valid reservation must be attached.
3). PDF Attachment are Configurable Wildcards – PDF attachments are now displayed as links within emails. The locations for where the links appear are by default to the top of the email but this is configurable.
For more details contact DigitalRez for on how to configure. A help document will be soon released on this process of editing the layout of the wildcards
Clicking on the link opens the confirmation form for your viewing.
4) Tentative Invoice Alert Color – An alert color is now applied to the reservation invoice field within the Charges and Payments section of the Guest Folio if it is still in a tentative state. This will allow users to determine if the billing batch has been confirmed.
Note: Users should confirm the batch before applying a payment
5) Cancellation Report Update – The Cancellation report has been updated to accommodate cancellation Fees which include tax to display the breakdown
6) Till Tape Unit Number (Online Map Based Reservation) – The unit number is now displayed on the till tape when you make a booking online using the map module.
7) Recalculation Reservation on Unit Type change after check in – Users can now apply the preference to have reservations recalculate when the Unit Type is changed within one day of the check in date. This preference is located in Setup => Business Setup => Business Info => Preferences .
8) POS Invoice Comments Fix – A fix has been implemented to rectify the issue where comments were not being displayed on the invoices that were transferred to a reservation from the Point of Sale charges.
When making a sale to the reservation, any comments added will displayed on the invoice form now.
9) Account Manager (Add Person Fix) – The Add Person button in the Account Manager search now redirects the user to the Client Editor Panel to allow a new client to be added.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(11) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(12) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(13) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(14) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(15) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(16) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(17) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!