Click Images for Larger View
1) Internet Explorer 8 Fix – Users of IE8 were unable to load their RezRobot if the business has a Map Online Booking Interface setup. This fix implemented will prompt a dialog to these users to either use another internet browser, download a plugin which will allow the RezRobot to be displayed properly, or contact your business.
(2) Online Reservation Filter – The ability to filter ONLY for online reservations has been implemented. This can be done in the Arrivals and Departures panel under the General tab, by selecting that option located to the bottom left of the panel.
(3) Occupant Discounts Fix – A fix has been implemented to allow for the discounts being allowed on the Occupant Types to be handled correctly when the Occupant Type is flagged to Associate Occupant charges to Unit Type Revenue.
(4) Reciprocal Business Setup – This will allow the user to access another business with priviledged functionality. Administration for each business must enable this feature by either turning on/off the Reciprocal functionality. The user will be able to move between each business using the Related Business Seach Panel. Administration will be able to assign which employee(s) will be provided with such functionality.
Note: A more detailed documentation of this capability will be coming soon
(1) Account Receivable – The ability to add a Corporate Accounts Receivable
(2) Add a business profile – The ability to add a business profile and associate clients with that business
(3) Inventory Manager – Allocate inventory to channels and online booking interface
(4) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(5) Change Reservation Dates – The ability to change the Check-in and Check-out dates prior to the system checking the availability
(6) Map bookings for the console – The ability to create a reservation on the console using a map interface.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!