Click Images for Larger View
1) Waiting List – Users now have the ability to create a Waiting List for clients who wish to make a reservation with no requested inventory available. Only a client and the reservation date are required to create a waiting list. This is done from the Booking Quote screen using the Submit button located to the top right of the grid. A waiting list does not take any inventory.
Note: This is still in the testing phase. Please contact DigitalRez if you wish to utilize this capability. There is NO additional charge for this feature.
Once the Waiting List is created, a user can review all the waiting lists that were created by clicking the Utilities button to the top of the grid and selecting the Go button for Check Waiting List. This will provide the panel to review any created Waiting Lists. A waiting list can be selected and then click the select button to convert into a reservation.
2) Refresh Button – This button will Refresh the Grid and reload it to 3 days prior to today’s date.
The Now button has been reverted to redirect the grid to start from today’s date.
3) Online Marketing Type – The Marketing Type (How Did You Hear about us) is now available for online reservations. A user can set if they wish to have the customers indicate online how they heard about them or utilize if for other selective marketing purposes. The label associated with this feature can also be edited.
If left blank it will display the default label: How Did You Hear About Us?
4) Marketing Opt-in preference – Users can now enable to have customer’s opt-in for marketing purposes by selecting that they wish to opt-in based on the editable text entered.
Export Data – A list of the clients that have opted in for the Marketing is available to be exported from within the system.
5) Push Notification – DigitalRez will now be utilizing a push notification capability to keep all users up-to-date with features, updates and maintenance scenarios. These notifications once allowed by the user on their computer, phone, tablet, etc can be notified directly through this service.
6) RSS Feed Newsletters – This field has now been relocated to the bottom of the grid.
7) Vehicle Attributes in Export – The vehicle attributes has been added to the export data being available from the Arrivals and Departure panel.
8) Include Security Deposits Online – A new preference is available in the security deposit setup section. Once enabled this will add the security deposit to the deposit owed online to be paid when the customer is making the reservation online.
9) Hide online PDF Confirmation – This preference will hide this report from online customers when they make a reservation online.
10) Display Warning List Description in Guest Folio – When a client has a warning list attributed to them, a new field becomes available within the Guest Folio of that reservation to indicate such. The client’s name is also highlighted in the Till Tape. The Warning List description can then be viewed by clicking on the View Warning List Description hyperlink.
11) Display Warning List for Online Reservations from Grid – This preference will allow the warning list to pop up for online reservations when clicked on from the grid and also when the guest folio is opened. A check box is available to the bottom of the dialog box to stop it from popping up again.
12) Warning list Client Highlighted – The Client’s Name is highlighted in the Arrivals/Departure panel when a client has a warning list comment assigned to them.
13) Editable Group Email Summary Detail – Users are now able to edit some of the detail provided in the group email being sent to clients from within the system label manager e.g provide the site number for groups.
Note: There is a 400 character limit.
Please contact DigitalRez for advice.
14) Cutoff Filter for Payment Audit Panel – Users are now able to filter the payments being brought back in the payment audit panel based on the cut-off number inserted.
15) Date Format on Rules now indicate the Day of the week.
16) Timer has been added to the session Dialog box – Operators will be able to see the time remaining before their session expires.
17) Unit Type Date Navigation – Additional navigation in the Unit Type calendar has been added. A << and >> which bounces to the min date and max date along with a T which redirects to today’s date.
18) Unit Deletion Dialog – When a unit is attempted to be deleted or closed and there is a pencil in or reservation still assigned to that unit, a dialog will appear providing the user with the start date of the pencil in / reservation so that it can be managed according first.
Fix – Online Booking Page fixed so customers can see their reservations.
Fix for Cancellation email comments – This fix will provide another comments field box when sending an email cancellations which would be displayed on the users email.
Note: The comments entered in the cancellation screen will only be listed in the client’s comments unless specifically assigned to the email.
Fix – Reservation details coming back in payment audit panel.
Fix – The date calendar has been reapplied to the Down To The Minute grid.
Fix – Wholesaler Group Payment Allocation Dialog is breaking out the deposit amounts.
Fix – Report Parameter Dates are based on the Business Setup preference.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(8) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(9) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(10) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!