Click Images for Larger View
(1) Map bookings for the console – The ability to create a reservation on the console using a map interface. This will need to be configured from your Views Setup Panel, which can be located from the Utilities button on Availability Grid or from the Setup page. The user will need to select Map for the Grid Type option and select which map is to be displayed from the Select Map Option column.
1 – The map must be uploaded and configured in the Map Setup before being able to setup the Map View.
2 – There is an additional cost to use maps in the system (contact DigitalRez for more information)
Once the map view tab has been selected, the map would be displayed. The user will need to use the calendar booking process to the top right of the Availability Grid to control the check-in date and reservation length. Once an available unit is selected (e.g 60) the Quote panel will appear displaying the quote for the reservation and the booking can then be created by clicking New Booking.
Note: Available units are Green and unavailable units have a Red alert color.
(2) Export Feature Fix – The fix has been implemented which corrected additional comments from going to a new column.
(3) Security Deposit Billing Policy – This feature provides the user with the ability to add a security deposit onto a billing policy. The user can add the security deposit to the deposit policy by clicking the “…” button in the security deposit field.
The user would select the desired security deposit and the method of payment (note: the payment processor can be selected at the top once it is setup). Once the Security Deposit has been taken, the options to Keep, Refund or Transfer to AR will become available for how it will be handled at the appropriate time.
The security deposits can also be viewed from within the Account page, under the Security Deposit tab. By selecting any active security deposit that is part of a billing policy it will provide a Bill Policy button which redirects to the billing policy associated with that Security Deposit.
(1) Account Receivable – The ability to add a Corporate Accounts Receivable
(2) Add a business profile – The ability to add a business profile and associate clients with that business
(3) Inventory Manager – Allocate inventory to channels and online booking interface
(4) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(5) Change Reservation Dates – The ability to change the Check-in and Check-out dates prior to the system checking the availability
(6) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(7) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!