Click Images for Larger View
1) Map Online Booking – The ability to make a reservation via a map is now available. This will be a unit specific reservation.
(a) Only one option is available at a time, either the map booking interface or being able to make reservation using the Unit Type interface.
(b) Their will be an additional charge for this feature
(2) Discounts – The ability to turn on/off whether discounts are applicable to all products, whether occupant or unit type related.
(3) Security Session – New enhanced security session coding has been added which is necessary to allow membership capabilities to be implemented into the system.
(1) Account Receivable – The ability to add a Corporate Accounts Receivable
(2) Add a business profile – The ability to add a business profile and associate clients with that business
(3) Inventory Manager – Allocate inventory to channels and online booking interface
(4) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(5) Change Reservation Dates – The ability to change the Check-in and Check-out dates prior to the system checking the availability
(6) Reciprocal Business Setup – This will allow the user to access another business with priviledged functionality. Administration for each business must enable this feature by either turning on/off the Reciprocal functionality. The user will be able to move between each business using the Related Business Seach Panel. Administration will be able to assign which employee(s) will be provided with such functionality.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!