Click Images for Larger View
(1) Balance Forward – Users are now able to set a balance forward setting for the reservation statements. This setting adjusts how many days prior to the current date will the balance forward begin. Reservation statements will now display the ending balance at the interval of days in the past and then display all products and payments which occur after that balance forward days setting.
(2) AR Balance Transfer – It is now easier for users to transfer the balance on a client’s AR to a reservation. From within the Guest Folio, click on the Acct button (only available if an Account Receivable is created for that client) and click the button to transfer the AR balance. This process will place the balance as a product onto the reservation indicating where it was transferred from and the associated client.
N.B Credit balances must be transferred through the Charges/Payments area.
(3) No deposit Required to Store Credit Card Information (Paytrace/Nationwide users ONLY) – Nationwide/Paytrace users can now save a client’s credit card information for online reservations without having to take a payment by either not having deposit policy or by setting up a deposit policy for a Flat Amount of 0 (zero). The reservation would indicate that the credit card information has been saved.
(4) Payment Type on Security Deposit Label – The payment type used is now being displayed on the security deposit label
(5) Max Character Length – The fix has been implemented to prohibit users from surpassing the max characters allowed for custom fields.
(7) Reservation Text Color Fix- The fix has been implemented to adjust the reservation label text color based on the alert color specified i.e if the alert color is black the text color would be white and if the alert color is white, the text color would be black
(8) Invoice Adjustment (Account Manager) – Users are now able to put through an adjustment for an invoice within the Account Manager of a client. From within the Account Manager, click on the desired invoice charge to select and then click on the Sale button. This will provide the user with the option to make an adjustment to the selected invoice or make a whole new separate sale. If Adjustment is selected, select the desired product for the adjustment. AR Transfer as the payment type will be set and the reference field will indicate the invoice this adjustment is for. Once submitted, the adjustment will be listed below the invoice the adjustment is for.
(9) Account Manager Dual Calender – A dual calendar is now displayed when adjusting the dates to allow the user to change the From and To date simultaneously. The left calender is for the From date and the right calender is for the To date
(10) Speed Improvements – Speed improvements have been made to the Account Manager panel
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) AR balance Dialog – Once a client has an AR account, a dialog box will be available to view the client’s existing balance.
(12) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(13) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(14) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(15) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(16) Employee Commissions – Management will be able to create commission policies for their employee based on sales done in the reservation system.
(17) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(18) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(19) Google Maps –
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!