1) Tasks and Notes Module – A new module is now available to be implemented if desired. This module will allow users to assign notes and tasks to Clients, Units/Rooms, and employees. Users will be able to assign and track notes, whether its the manager assigning a task to an employee or for Maintenance or Housekeeping purposes.
Note: This is an additional charged add-on module. Please contact DigitalRez for further details if you wish to utilize this capability.
2) Unique Client displayed on Grid for Group Reservations – When an individual client is added to a reservation within the group, that client name is appended to the front of the label followed by the group leader’s name and reservation number
3) Hide on Console – Users now have the ability to hide desired Unit Types from being displayed on the grid. Once this flag is enabled the Unit Type will be hidden in the All Types and All Units tab. It will also be hidden in the Booking Quote screen when the Submit button is selected from the Grid and within the Guest .
4) Remove Custom Unit Type Min/Max setting – A new button is now available within this panel to allow a user to remove the customized setting for the Unit Type Min/Max Stay setting. Once this configuration has been removed, the Unit Type will revert to the Global configuration under All Types.
Note: A custom configuration can be determined if the Unit Type label in the tree list has a red font color
5) Remove Cancelled Reservation from Group – The remove button is now available to be selected within a group reservation when the reservation has been cancelled.
N.B If a payment was applied or a refund processed to the cancelled reservation, it cannot be removed.
Select a reservation from the group and click the status button.
Cancel the reservation by pressing the button.
Submit the cancellation.
Select the cancelled reservation from the left Rez Details panel and press the remove button at the top of the panel.
A message will appear. Press yes to proceed.
The cancelled reservation is now removed from the group and only the original reservation is left.
6) Edit Guest Folio Client Name – A user can no longer edit the First and Last name of a client within the Guest Folio. To edit the name, a user can click on Edit and then adjust the client details.
7) Grid Color Priority Preference – This option is now presented as a drop down option. To find this option go to set up -> Business Setup -> Business Info -> Preferences.
8) Minimum Days in Advance – Once the Minimum days in Advance setting is set, the alert will also be provided on the console to alert users.
9) New Marketing Report – A new report is now available to user. This will provide a breakdown of multiple datas tables displaying the Marketing Types , by State, Country, Zip Code and also provides the cancelled reservation results. A user can either filter the data based on the check in date or made date of the reservations.
10) New Discount Report – A new discount report is now available to breakout the products discounted based on the date range selected. A user can either filter the data based on the check in date or made date of the reservations
11) Auto Select Group Client – Once email confirmation is selected for within a group reservation, the primary client will be automatically selected thus eliminating the step for it to be manually selected.
12) Meter Invoice decimal charges – The data is now being provided up to 6 decimal places
13) Speed Improvement for Periodic Billing – Speed improvements have been applied to the periodic billing process when retrieving policies.
14) No Occupant Fix – The fix has been implemented to allow users to extend a reservation where no occupants have assigned.
15) Owner Statement Detail Fix – The fix has been applied to rectify the issue where the owner address was not being displayed.
(1) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(2) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(3) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(4) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(5) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(6) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(7) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(8) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(9) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(10) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(11) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(12) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
(13) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!