Click Images for Larger View
1) Deposit Liability Export – The ability to retrieve the check in date from the Deposit Liability area of the Account Review / Aging panel is now available. Users would be able to export the data from the panel.
The Contact client name will now be able to sorted from within the export
2) Confirmation Report Change – Once a client has entered a vehicle licence plate, this information will be appended onto the vehicle type on the Confirmation Letter report.
3) Accrual Business Reservation Handling: Since accrual businesses are applied on a daily basis through Night Audit, when a reservation is checked in, the Rate Group, Discount and Recalc button will be disabled. This will prohibit the reservation from being recalculated as accrual business night charges are locked in place as they go through Night Audit.
Note: Accrual reservations upcoming nightly charges can be easily edited if necessary by clicking View next to the reservation invoice, then click Review and edit the charges in bulk or individually
4) Restrict Reservations for Suspended (Membership module only) – By assigning a client’s membership status to suspended, that user will not be able to make any new reservations online. A notification when making making a reservation on the console will also be provided to notify of client status.
5) Reservation Manager panel export – The Is_Comment Field has been hidden in the export of the Reservation Manager panel
Report Fix: The Online Booking Pages:PDF confirmation report is now only showing the unit number in the report when the preference “Reservation Services Page – Display Unit Number” is enabled.
Bug Fix – A more user friendly message is now being displayed when a pencil-in fails to create.
Bug Fix: RSS Feed has been fixed
Bug Fix: Users no longer are allowed to extend/create reservations/pencil ins in such a way that they cross over into a closed date range
Bug Fix: Closed unit blocked color is not starting from the unit closed date as compared to the next day
Bug Fix: Reservations associated with a group are now being listed in the Reservation History of a client from the Client Editor panel
Bug Fix: The Till Tape has been adjusted to make sure the full reservation number and confirmation number are fully visible
Bug Fix: The system is allowing secondary clients to be removed.
Bug Fix: Decommissioned units will automatically be removed from the map
Bug Fix: A unit will not be allowed to be decommissioned if there is an existing or upcoming reservation/pencil in on that unit
Bug Fix: Users are no longer able to move a product from a system reserved product to a custom product
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(8) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(9) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!