Click Images for Larger View
1) Payment Audit Panel – This Payment Audit Panel is available in your End of Day pages (Staff End of Shift and Final Daily Closure). This panel provides users with a breakdown of payments received and where the payments were allocated to. This panel will display the details attributed to the payments made based on the different filters set. Users will also be able to filter their search based on payments within specific Daily Closures. Users are also able to export additional information from within the panel
The Charges Tab within the Payment Audit panel will provide users which a listing of products to which the payments have been allocated to.
Note: Prior to check in, products would not be displayed until the deposits have been converted to revenue
2) To refresh the Availability Grid, you can use the Now button located on your Date Footer.
NOTE: Clicking Now will display three days prior to Today’s date on the Availability Grid. It will no longer line up with Today’s date.
3) New Owner’s Report- The Owners Account Summary has been adjusted to display the Dates of the reservations and any applied Charges.
Please contact DigitalRez if you wish to utilize this report
4) Unit Type Policy Editor Changes – This panel has been adjusted to provide users with additional capabilities and some of the policies have been moved to different tabs. The Min/Max Stay tab has been changed to the Rez Create tab, Changes tab has been removed and the Check In tab has been changed to the Date Rules tab. Changes:-
a) Min Stay – This feature has been moved to the Date Rules tab and you can now assign which day(s) are applicable for the policy. i.e Min Stay Rule of Jan 1st 2016 to Dec 31st 2018 with a minimum stay of 2 days on Friday.
Note: You can have multiple Minimum Stay records overlap each other and both will apply, such that the most restrictive will take precedence.
b) Max Stay – This feature has been moved to the Date Rules tab and you can now assign which day(s) are applicable for the policy. You can have multiple Maximum Stay records overlap each other and both will apply, such that the most restrictive will take precedence.
c) Prescribed Length of Stay – This feature has been moved to the Date Rules tab and you can now select a date range for which this should apply. Dates cannot overlap as they can only have one setting at a time for this rule.
5) Unit Type Storage flag applied to the following rules: Major Holidays Per Year, Max Days Per Year, Future Reservations Per Business.
NOTE: Unit Type Storage Flag is only applicable for Properties with the Membership Module enabled.
6) Guest Folio – Country – You can now select “Unknown” country when adding a new client on a reservation.
7) Channel Reservation Manager – This panel has been renamed to Reservation Manager. Within the navigation dialog this panel will now show up even though a business may not have a channel setup, however it still shows up within the “Channel” category.
8) Report Feature: Confirmations, Reservation and Group Statements have the option to display the regular unit label or the unit long name now. Preference can be found in business setup and is called Use Unit Long Name Instead of Unit Name On Select Reports.
9) Reservation Cancellation – Added a new Cancellation Reason “Deposit Not Paid”.
10) Check Rules When Modifying A Reservation – A new preference is now available. This will prompt the system to check the member’s rules when reservation dates or unit type’s are modified. Previously rules were only checked on new bookings.
NOTE: Rules that are overridden are now stored in the Rez Change History so they can be reviewed.
Please contact DigitalRez to have this preference enabled
11) New Report
Availability Listing By Date Range – A new report has been introduced into RezExpert, that will display the available units, when the next upcoming reservation is and how long until that reservation arrives, for the selected date range. This new report is available in the Report Category: Managers.
Bug Fix: For Reciprocal Businesses, when using “Related Business Search”, the issue of doubled grids has been fixed.
Bug Fix: Marketing Types Statistics panel table alignment corrected when scroll bars are visible, and total amount calculation corrected.
Bug Fix: The process of sending emails has been adjusted to assist with formatting issues
Bug Fix: If last unit being deleted then check for reservations on the unit type assigned to the unit. If reservations found fail unit deletion.
Bug Fix: Confirmations, cancellations, etc emails should display the business name now in the from address location.
Bug Fix: Max Number of Days per year rule was not including current reservation length in check and thus members were able to go at least one reservation over the limited number of days.
Bug Fix: The Process button from the Charges and Payments tab of the Guest Folio has been fixed to go to the appropriate panel.
Bug Fix: In Print Selector, if a different email recipient is selected other than the primary, when a global document is selected, it will no longer reset to the primary client.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(8) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(9) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(10) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!