Click Images for Larger View
(1) New Reservation Status Options (Group Reservations) – Bulk Check In and Bulk Check Out options are now available. From any booking within the group (excludes Group Booking Summary), click on the “…” Status button to view the options and the user can select the appropriate option.
(2) New Vehicle Setup Attributes and Online – (a) Name has been added a new vehicle type attribute option.
(b) The user is able is edit which vehicle attributes are displayed on the online booking interface (RezRobot). Once these are set, the user will be required to input this data when making the reservation
N.B Too many fields required online can become a deterrence when making a reservation
(3) Client Details – User are now able to enter the client’s details from the Booking Quote screen. The details entered will be the primary client for a single reservation and the Wagon Master (group booking summary) for a group reservation.
N.B Coming soon will be the ability to save the quotation to be retrieved at a later time.
(4) Availability Unit Dimensions – Users are able to view all dimensions of the available units when the option to assign a unit is selected.
(5) Auto Occupant Assignment – In a group reservation, when you select amount of occupants for any of the bookings a dialog will appear prompting the user whether to apply that same amount of occupants to all of the other bookings of the group. This will speed up the process of the creation of group reservations especially for Single Client/Single Account groups.
(6) Bulk Check Out for Accrual Businesses– This feature is now also available for Accrual based businesses where clients are able to check out multiple reservations simultaneously once the balance has been settled on the desired reservations. This button is available in the Arrivals/Departure panel under the Departures tab.
(1) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(2) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(3) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(4) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(5) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(6) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(7) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(8) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(9) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(12) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(13) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(14) Channel Rate Plan Manager – The ability to manage the rate plans for channels over a desired time period. Users will be able to create multiple rate plans for multiple time periods based on the different Unit Types and Rate Groups. We are moving forward to the next stage of channel management integration.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!