Click Images for Larger View
(1) Additional Booking Process – Users can now assign and book single/multiple reservations by blocking the time period on the grid and clicking on the Submit button. This will bring up the Booking Quote screen with the selected units for the selected time period already populated. This process will also readily speed up the process of the creation of Group reservations from the Grid.
(2) Updated Till Tape Slider- A copy of the Guest Folio and POS buttons which are located to the bottom of the till tape when a reservation is selected from the grid, have also been placed to the top of the Till Tape. This will allow for faster handling of reservations as user will not be required to scroll to the bottom of the till tape to open the Guest Folio or make a sale onto the reservation. From the Client details section, the Address, City, State/Province, Postal/Zip and Country fields have been removed and replaced with the Phone number and Email Address fields. The Email Address is a hyperlink and thus can be selected which will pull up the default email program on the system with the clients email already entered.
(3) Same Day Checkout (Will be ready for June 17th ) – The ability to provide a quick turn-around process on a Rental/Site is now available. This capability allows users to be able to have customers check out on the same day and also check in another customer within that same day. This will be a preference which would need to be turned on in the Business Setup for it to be available
N.B Only two reservations are allowed on the check-out date once the Last day Check-out option was selected for the first reservation. i.e if a reservation began on June 11th and the checkout date was June 13th, If the last day checkout option is not selected, another reservation CANNOT be placed on June 13th but if the option is selected in the first reservation, the second reservation can start on June 13th.
(4) Adjust Tentative Reservation Charges (Accrual Businesses Only) – Users are able to edit tentative charges from within the reservation after the reservation has already been submitted.
(5) Discount bug Fix – The fix has been implemented to rectify the issue where the taxes were being calculated incorrectly at specific instances when a discount was applied.
(6) Reservation Custom Field Export Fix – The fix to allow the data from the reservation custom fields to be exported has been implemented
(7) Group payment allocation fix (Accrual based businesses only) – The fix has been implemented to allow for proper allocation of payments when a payment is made on the Group Level (Wagon Master)
(8) Meter Fix – The fix was has been implemented to rectify the issue where the meters were not being assigned appropriately when being setup.
(1) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(2) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(3) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(4) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(5) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
(6) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(7) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(8) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(9) Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(12) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(13) Vehicle Names – User will be able to track the Vehicle names within the system.
(14) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(15) Channel Rate Plan Manager – The ability to manage the rate plans for channels over a desired time period. Users will be able to create multiple rate plans for multiple time periods based on the different Unit Types and Rate Groups. We are moving forward to the next stage of channel management integration.
(16) Housekeeping Package – Reports and additional Housekeeping employee handling and management coming soon.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!