Click Images for Larger View
Maintenance Resource Module – Reduce your operational costs with our RezExpert preventative Maintenance Resource module. Assign and track maintenance service schedules in real time and view comprehensive reports in a mobile friendly interface. Track complete history of maintenance tasks performed and print reports in real time. This module allows tasks to be assigned to employees for the maintenance of multiple processes, create pre-determined questions based on the step by step review of a resource. Documents, Images, etc. can be uploaded on-site to provide a real-time management of any resource whether it’s at the office location assigned to a unit or offsite in a another region without being attached to any created unit.
Note: This is a paid for module. Please contact DigitalRez for more details
Split Reservation (Cash Accounting Businesses Only)- Charge Transfer Business Module has been added. Once this is turned on, when splitting a reservation there is additional functionality that will allow someone to move charges that have not had any part of it paid off over to the second half of the split reservation. This is only available for cash based businesses.
Please contact DigitalRez for more information. Click here for PDF Help Document
Assign Custom Fields to Specific Member Types (Memberships Module Only) – Users with the membership module have the ability now to create custom fields specific to membership types. This will be applicable to both Client and Reservation custom fields. Where creating the Custom Field, the membership type which is applicable can then be assigned. This custom field with only show in the guest folio when the reservation is assigned to a client with that membership type.
Client Relationship Module – This module will allow users to assign a relationship(s) between created clients in the system. Once a relationship is assigned, it will allows users to quickly assign related clients to the reservations from a list, outlining the type of relationship.
This would be ideal for Kennels/Catteries. Please contact Tech Support for additional information and documentation.
Assign Owner Revenue Share through Night Audit (Accrual Businesses Only) – The ability to assign revenue share to an owner through the accrual night audit process is now available. This apply the daily revenue share amount to the owner based on what has gone through the night audit process. This setting is applied from within the policy of the contract assigned of the owner’s contract.
Guest Folio Client Image Link – A expandable hyperlink is now available in the Rez Details of the Guest Folio which will display the client’s default image once any have been assigned. Once the hyperlink is clicked, the field will expand to display the client’s image and if clicked again, it would collapse.
Marketing Emails Breakout – Users are now able to create Marketing emails based on the type of reservation (Single, Group, Wholesaler, Travel Agent, Corporate). The marketing email will now be specific to that reservation type.
Inventory Type Drop Down – The Down To the Minute checkbox has now removed and will display a drop down to allow users to better manage their creation of their Unit Types. This will only become visible when more than one Inventory Type is available. Regular is the default inventory type for units which are displayed on a daily basis and Down To The Minute is inventory which can be broken down into multiples of 15, 30 and 60 minute time intervals.
New Wildcards added – The below wildcards have
a) Guest_Country – This is the guest of member’s country.
b)Member_Country – This is the member’s country.
c)Quote_Sum_Charges – This is the reservation quote sum charges.
Bug Fix – Member Major Holiday rule fix
Bug Fix: Fix for extension of length sensitive reservations
Bug Fix: Online Quotation refresh issue for length specific reservations has been fixed
Bug Fix: Task Due date issue has been fixed
Bug Fix: Unit Description fix that when the text is removed, it would look at the unit type description
Bug Fix: Member business Return limitation rule fix
Bug Fix: Disappearing export columns issue has been fixed
Bug Fix: Creation of a reservation and pencil in on the same unit simultaneously has been fixed
Bug Fix: Booking Quote screen not including the Rez Fee has been fixed
Bug Fix: Better Error Handling when reservation is cancelled with only taxes remaining
Bug Fix: Last Day Checkout (LDC) reservation handling issues have been fixed
Bug Fix: The page no longer needs to be refreshed for the Print Modes for when creating a custom report
Bug Fix: Guest Folio client order fix
Bug Fix: Last Day Check Out grid display bug has been fixed
Bug Fix: Warning provided when overlapping season dates
Bug Fix: List of Print Modes from the custom report setup area no longer need a refresh for them to be displayed
Bug Fix: Fixes for the recover password handling have implemented
Bug Fix: Restricting a client and Business from having the same main email address
Bug Fix: Deleted Events should no longer affect the system
Bug Fix: Client’s image displayed correctly on a group reservation
Report Fix: Cleaning Report will show the uncleaned units under the Uncleaned Section even if they are under another section once the alert is Set.
Report Fix: Package reports no longer provide error messages when Payment Roll Up is enable and payments are applied on the group level
Report Fix: Date displayed on End Of Day Cutoff Review report has been fixed
Report Fix: Miscellaneous fixes for the Owner Account Summary report
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(8) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(9) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!