Click Images for Larger View
New Report: Guest Statistics – By Unit Type – Displays a unit type guest/occupant statistics between the range selected. Sorted by By Unit Type
New Report: Guest List with Products – Arrivals By Unit Type – Displays a list of reservations containing pos products that have a checkin date between the range selected. Arrivals sorted by By Unit Type
Check In 3 Inch Receipt Addition: Client name and credit card details have been added
Reservation Comment Handling: New comments are being added to the beginning of the string instead of the end. Previously they were being added to the end when an employee was adding new comments
New Security Role – The Read Only security role has been created and available. This role will only allow users to view the system but not apply any changes.
Bug Fix – When doing a refund through processor and it completes succesfully it is not properly setting the “Resolved” flag on the payment gateway record so it shows up in the unresolved area in the Payment Gateway Manager.
Bug Fix: There is an issue doing a POS of taxes. Getting an error that at least 1 charge must be done
Bug Fix: Reservation statement – tentative detail report is not picking up the deposit converted transactions
Bug Fix: A POS could be added to a reservation that is checked-out. This ability has been removed
Bug Fix: Date stamp has been added to comments when they are first created. IE: Online booking pages when a client enters some comments
Bug Fix: Payment Express – Refund Through Gateway – When the amount didn’t use up 2 decimal places such as 100.5 the process failed and they received an “INVALID_AMOUNT” error. Only amounts that were using 2 decimal places would work such as 100.55.
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(8) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(9) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!